karkat x makara!reader

❤️Karkat X Makara!reader💜

You were a high blood. You and your brother Gamzee were about the same age, and Kurolz was the oldest. At the moment You Kurolz and Gamzee were talking about your flush crushes. Well more like you and Gamzee we're talking and Kurolz just sat there and watched, amused with you two getting all flustered. You learned that Gamzee's flush crush is Tavros, you nudged his shoulder and said "invite the fucker over!!! Make some mother fuckin miracles!!" You teased. He blushed intensely and said "W-wElL aLrIgHt bUt yOu gOtTa gEt KaRbRo tO bE yOuR mOtHeRfUcKiNg MaTeSpRiT," he teased back to you. It was your turn to blush now you both were kinda awkwardly sitting there and then Kurolz signed 'By the way I just invited Tavros and KarKat over, Hope ya mother fuckers have fun' Your and Gamzee's eyes widened as you both shouted "w-wHAt?!?" In unsion. The two of you panicked and lightly cleaned your rooms, since you both were slobs. The two of you went to eachother and Gamzee looked at you and said "i-iM mOtHeRfUcKiN fReAkIn tHe fUcK OuT sIs" you smiled sweetly at him, "Aw bro it's gonna be motherfuckin fine! I know he likes ya! You could see it in the way he fuckin looks at you!" "h-hE dOeS?!" "I bet you, if he loves ya back, you owe me 10 bottles of Faygo" "fInE bUt iF kArBrO LoVeS yOu,, yOu oWe Me 21 fAyGo bOtTlEs" you two nodded to seal the small bet. And then you heard a knock at the door. And GHB came down stairs and said "WHOS AT THE MOTHERFUCKING DOOR,I DONT WANNA GET IT!!"  You and Gamzee nervously looked at eachother as he shouted "iTs kArBro aNd tAvBrO," "I'll get the fuckin door!!" You opened the door to see both Tav and KarKat. Tavros was slightly scared of you, but you were so nice to him so he wasn't that scared. KarKat looked at you and blushed a bit as you smiled big at him. Gamzee ran over and was blushing a bit as he said "WhAt uP mY mOtHeR fUcKiNg tAvBrO aNd kArBrO"  Tavros blushed lightly at Gamzee's smile. 'Yep he loves em back' you thought. You turned to KarKat and grabbed his hand and dragged him to your room. Physical contact such as arm touching, and leaning on eachother was normal because you two are close friends. But your hand intertwined with his made his face go a dark red. You two sat down on your bed and you smiled your big smiled at him, as he smiled a bit and said "MY ARM FUCKING HURTS FROM THAT THANKS Y/N" and you grabbed his hand and inspected it. "Wait I did? I'm all up and sorry" he smirked and said "I WAS JUST KIDDING BUT I THINK YOU JUST RIPPED IT OUT OF ITS SOCKET." he chuckled and you smiled embarrassedly. "UH, SO KUROLZ TOLD ME AND TAV THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL ME, AND GAM HAD SOME SHIT TO TELL TAV." You blushed and mumbled "Dammnit Kurolz-"
He looked at you and waited, "w-well Gam said he had a flush crush on tav and shit, so Kurolz is forcing him to motherfuckin tell em,, and w-well he is Makin me tell my flush crush too," you said a bit embarrassed. "W-WAIT-" he looked at your blushing face. "DO YOU,,H-HAVE A FLUSH CRUSH ON ME?" He questioned gently. You looked away and said "Well y-yeah" he then put a hand on your cheek, you two were staring into eachothers eyes, he slowly moved closer and closer until he was kissing you. You instantly kissed back passionately. You wrapped your arms around him, hands running through his hair. You two ended out having a heated makeout session it lasted what felt like forever but you needed to pull away for air, as did he. He was all red, and you were a all purplish blueish. He then asked, "CAN YOU BE MY MATESPRIT?" as your forehead was against his since your arms were still around eachother. You smiled and said "Of-fucking-course" you then kissed him again, and when you pulled away he said "YOU TASTE LIKE FUCKING GRAPE FAYGO" you laughed, "Well you taste like fuckin cherries n shit" you teased, but he kinda got embarrassed and you said "That's a good thing though" as you winked at him and wrapped your arms around him and turned on the tv. Kar flipped the channels til he could find one amusing enough for him, you leant on him as you both leaned backward to be laying down on your bed, careful not to stab him with your horns. You slowly fell asleep in his warm and comforting arms. In realizing this he kissed your forehead and closed his eyes, as he fell asleep holding you. Which was honestly adorable since yknow he was waaayyyy shorter than you. Kurolz kinda just walked into your room, and saw this and literally ran to grab his phone and snapped about a million pictures of you two. But he also had a million pictures of Tav giving Gamzee a cheek smooch and gamzee getting so flustered that he froze up, the two were so occupied with eachother that they didn't see Kurolz. I guess you owe Gamzee 21 faygo bottles and he owes you 10!!!