solkat- MOVIES and viideo game2

Normal POV:

    Sollux was playing video games, of course when he heard his computer make a ding noise. He quickly paused his game, and checked to see a new message, "CG: HEY CAPTOR WANT TO COME OVER AND WATCH A ROM-COM WITH ME OR SOMETHING" Sollux blushed lightly, I mean Karkat was his flush crush, but he couldn't say anything about it. Sol responded with "TA: 2ure ii wiill bee there 2oon -2ollux" "CG: OKAY"
Sollux hit the save and quit buttons in his game, and then typed "ii am on my way" he smiled lightly as he walked to Karkat's house.

Karkats POV:

"SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT I INVITED HIM OVER BUT I DIDNT EXPECT HIM TO ACTUALLY DO IT FUCK" KarKat was in a state of panic, he invited his flush crush over not actually thinking that he was free or able to come. He fixed the pillows on the couch and was frantically searching for a good rom-com to choose. And then he heard a knock on the door, and stood up and literally tripped on air as he went to go get it.

Normal POV:

Sollux had knocked on the door, and when it opened it revealed KarKat who nervously looked at him. "Waiit what happened to you KK?" KarKat sighed, "I TRIPPED OVER THE FUCKING AIR, ANYWAYS COME IN" Sol did a small laugh as he walked into his house and threw himself onto the couch, "2o whatcha wanna do?" He asked looking at KarKat. He honestly wanted to tell him how he felt, but he said "I ALREADY PICKED OUT WHAT WE CAN WATCH, SO WE CAN JUST SIT TOGETHER NOW" he replied. Sol smiled and yanked KK onto the couch so he was right up against him, it would have been called cuddling if KK didn't freeze up.
"Hey you good KK?" Sol asked looking down at the smaller troll.
"I'm fine" said a bit quieter than usual.

✨timeskip brought to you by Dave's shades✨

The movie had gotten to a very sappy and romantic scenes, the two people were making out. Karkat started to think about it, about how he wanted to just kiss sollux on the lips right now. This went on for about ten more minutes, until Karkat looked up at Sol and said "hey can I tell you something?" Almost in a whisper. Sol was just suprised that he whispered cause he's usually yelling at everyone.
"2ure" he then said.
Karkat prepared himself for the worst possible reaction from him and then said "OKSOIAMVERYFLUSHEDFORYOU" very quickly, his face growing a light shade of red. he looked at Sol's face to see him blushing intensely, staring down at him in completely shock.
Sol couldnt say anything he was literally speechless, he leaned closer and kissed Karkats cheek, and then covered his face in embarrassment.
Karkat moves his hands off his face and started to kiss him on the lips, which sollux quickly started to kiss him back. They were full on making out very passionately, yet they both needed air so they pulled backward. And then Sol asked,
"2o you want to be my matespriit?"
KarKat nodded intensely and wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly. Sollux hugged KarKat back and they leaned backward to lay down on the couch. They continued to watch the movie in the comfort of eachothers arms.