cronkrii fluff 🥺

cronkrii ha2 become a biig comfort 2hiip for me 2o uh have them 🥺🥺🥺

Cronus was wandering around the block, and texting random people in his contacts. The poor boy was just insanely lonely, like he honestly was on the verge of tears. No one really liked him, but he liked to think that his crush, Kankri Vantas didn't hate him.
Which was true but being the love sick child that he is, he didn't realise how in love with him he really was.
Kankri was sitting on the couch of the Vantas household. Alone, and sad. Karkat had actually gotten him into romance movies. Kankri will definitely not admit it to anyone of course. He was scrolling through all the movies that Karkat owns. He was so lonely that he had watched them all several times each. Karkat and Signless actually began to worry for him, same as Dualscar and Eridan actually worried for Cronus, although they both insisted they are fine. He just was having a mental crisis because having a huge flush crush on a high blood, while being a low blood, and while being 'celibate' doesn't really all go together.
Cronus sighed, he had nothing else to lose so he decided to shoot his shot with Kankri.
He called him, awaiting his response.
Kankri heard his phone ringing and he almost thought he was hallucinating. "Hell9?"
Cronus immediately got flustered by hearing his voice, "H-Hey Kankri, I wvas wvonderin if ya wvant to hang out?? Togetha yknovw I understand if ya busy or just don't wvanna"
Kankris face quite literally lit up. "9-9f c9urse cr9nus,, id l9ve t9, hang 9ut with y9u... I'm n9t busy at all, n9 9ne asks me t9 hang 9ut anym9re" that last part literally shattered Cronus's heart. He didn't like that Kankri was going through what he was. Being that lonely really hurt, especially when you know no one wants to interact with you at all. "So wvould ya wvanna hang out in public or at ya house or mine?" Cronus couldn't stop being all embarrassed. "Well, KarKat and Signless are n9t h9me f9r the night s9 if y9u are up t9 it, y9u are m9re than welc9me to stay the night as well.. if that w9uldnt trigger y9u"
Cronus got all giddy and said "Yeah of course! I'll be on my wvay!" Kankri smiled, it was the first time he actually smiled in weeks.
They soon hung up on the phone, and Cronus was on his way while Kankri waited by sitting on the front porch of the house. Remember they are all on earth so it's the correct terms.
Soon Kankri saw Cronus, walking up the road. Wait he hadn't driven? He walked that long? "9h I'm s9 s9rry I c9uld have driven t9 y9ur h9use,, I didn't mean t9 make y9u walk that l9ng."
"Nah it's fine Kan, I needed some exercises as is yknovw" He said with a smile. Kankri lead him inside and led him to the couch. "Wvoah this is really damn comfortable Kanny" Kankri scrunched his face at the poor choice of language, but didn't comment on it. "Well we can watch m9vies t9gether, 9r anything else y9ud like."
"Hmmmmmm I knovw exactly what wve can wvatch" Cronus said all excitedly.
Of course, Cronus found Grease. Of course he did. Kankri has already seen it before, and he honestly thought it was pretty good. Cronus got all cute and giddy again as he hit play on the movie. Throughout the movie Kankri ended up leaning onto Cronus, and that led to Cronus blushing a shade of purple.
Cronus really just wanted to hold Kankri tight right now, and show him that he adores every aspect of him.
"Hey, cr9nus,,,, I just wanted t9 say thank y9u."
"for wvhat? Did I do somethin wvrong?"
Kankri looked up at him and said "9h n9! Y9u did n9thing wr9ng at all! I'm just thanking y9u f9r hanging 9ut with me t9day, it actually means quiet a l9t t9 me"
Now if someone's face could replicate the "🥺" emoji, Cronus's face just did. Well Cronus's heart just literally melted on the spot. "A-And I w9uld like t9 add s9mething else t9 that.. The trigger warnings f9r this are.. #sudden c9nfesi9n, #flushed feelings .. and #l9ve...... well Cr9nus I am, indeed flushed f9r y9u, n9w y9u kn9w I am 'celi6ate' 6ut I am willing t9 change that f9r y9u and.. 9nly y9u..''
That's when Cronus said "K-Kanny.... Am I aloud to kiss ya"
"I-I- I supp9se s9 yes"
Cronus then put his hands on Kankris cheeks and kissed him lovingly.
"You wvanna be my matesprit Kan?" He said after he pulled away.
"Yes!" He said rather excitedly, "9h, ahem,,,, I-I mean 9f c9urse if y9ull have me........ 9h uh,, trigger warning, # I'm kissing y9u again"
Kankri started a make out session between the two of them. His hands around the back of Cronus's head, and Cro's hands on Kankri's cheeks. It got heated, but they needed air to breathe, well Kankri needed air. "Kankri I love ya,,,,, so much"
Kankri blushed and snuggled up against him, "I l9ve y9u t99 Cr9nus"

BONU2 ENDIING:::::

Karkat walked into the house with his boyfriend Dave, to have a sleepover. And what they saw shocked both of them. They saw Kankri laying snuggled up on top of Cronus with a blanket over both of them as they slept on the couch.
"Holy fucking shit- Dave you better be quiet" KarKat whispered as he dragged him upstairs.