Chapter 8 (mild sexual content warning) Also Extremely fluffy starco chapter

Warning: very mild sexual content.
Stars outfit for this chapter

It was a rainy night, the first one the pair has seen since they retuned to earth

It was a rainy night, the first one the pair has seen since they retuned to earth. Marco's parents were gone for the night, they had left for the movies, and decided to stay until the rain passed over.
Star sat on a barstool in the kitchen, elbows on the countertop and her face resting against her right hand, feet swinging underneath. Marco was making nachos as she sat and watched, her eyes following his every move.
Star let out a loud huff. "Marco?"
"Yes?" He asks as he walks the nachos to her, sliding them down the counter, then sitting beside her.
She turns to him, her eyes glossy.
"If I was a normal girl, would you have ever noticed me?"
"Star." He smiles at her, rubs his hand on her cheek, then hands her a nacho.
"No, really?" She says, chewing on the chip.
"Okay let me ask you something, by normal you mean... no magic?"
"Yes pretty much."
"Well then you still wouldn't be normal." He says  to her with a chuckle
"Huh?" munch munch.
He rubs the back of his neck with his free hand. "You would still be a beyond average girl, your personality, style, beauty, yes, but the things that make you.. well, you." He shifts the hand from his neck to her leg, rubbing her knee with his thumb.
She smiles at him, a bit of blush forming on her cheeks.
"Magic, no magic, you're the most amazing girl to me." He leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek then continued. "A Star without magic, is still Star, the Star I love. My Star, mi sol." He says, giving her another kiss , this time on her forehead.
"Mi sol? What's tha-"
"My sun, my brightest star. My sunrise and sunset, brings me warmth and smiles, warming my soul."
"Marco!" She said visibly tearing up.
"You know, my mom taught me a quote, when I was younger. She used to tell me.. 'turn your face towards the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you' now here I am, turning to you, and every time I do, everything dark does disappear." He says, now moving kisses to her ear. Thankfully her hair was tied up in a big messy bun on top of her head. Giving him better access to kissing these spots.
She pulled away, held her shoulders, and looked her in her eyes, watching a single tear roll down her cheek. He pulls his hoodie sleeve over his thumb and wipes the tear away.
"Why are you crying my love?" He asks her, with a gentle smile.
She presses her forehead to his "because I'm so in love with you, it's nice."
"It is nice isn't it?" He says before he closes the small space between them.
The hearts on her cheeks begin to glow, and his crescents appear and do the same. His hands began to wander a bit, she was only wearing a large tee shirt as a nightgown, so he was careful not to make it lift up. The last thing Marco wanted to do was make her uncomfortable, or rush her. But the kiss kept intensifying. Constant pecks over again, slowly became longer, deeper kisses. Their lips parting, he nibbled on her bottom lip, as to ask for more access. They now kissed with a deeper urgency. Tongues entering each other's mouths, dancing. She moaned a little into the kiss, not the kind of moan they play in the movies, but one that came naturally, almost accidentally. He pulled away, held her chin with his thumb and index, pulling her face up to look into her eyes. "Let me know what you want Star."
"..keep.. keep going."
And he did just that, nibbling at her neck, her shoulder that was exposed, her shirt so big that it hung off of her body. Another breathy moan escaping her.
"You want to go ?" He asks, pointing his finger to the ceiling
"Yes." She says so low it was almost like a whisper.
As soon as the word left her lips he inserted himself between her legs, lifting her, holding her up with one arm placed respectfully under the back of her thigh, and the other arm around her waist. Her legs wrapping around him, her fuzzy pink slippers dangling behind him, and her arms wrapping around his neck.
The pair laughed. Not because anything funny happened, but because both were overcome with the joy they felt, being so close, both physically and emotionally.

He carried her up the stairs, she placed kissed on his neck while he did. Admittedly she didn't know what she was doing, but when he did it to her, she felt something below her stomach, like butterflies almost, and she wanted to return the feeling to him.

He opened the bedroom door with this foot, and gently tossed her on the bed. Getting on top of her, holding himself up with his arm and knees, and bowing down to continue kissing her, the way they were doing earlier. Her legs wrapped around him yet again, and now her hands were behind him, on his back, rubbing gently up and down. He could feel the warmth of her hands on him through his shirt.
He changed his mouth placement up a few times. Moving from her lips to her cheeks, then behind her ear, and then peppering light kisses on her neck.
He pulled away to look at the girl below him, the bun in her hair getting messier, her face now red and her cheeks glowing. She smiled up at him, and he returned that sentiment. He thought to himself, how he couldn't imagine that there was a time that she was not in his life.
"Marco?" She called out to him
"Yes Star?" He asked her, a little out of breath.
"I can feel you" she said, and then lowering her eyes to the now visible print in his pajama pants. She smirked.

There was many things Star was innocent about, but again she was innocent, not naive.She knew what it meant too. She had been on social media before, been through the internet, she knew that meant he was "excited"
She'd noticed Marco's "excitement" before. Never pointing it out to him, she was too nervous that things would escalate if she did.
She already knew a few things that caused that to happen to him. Like kisses, sometimes innocent things like hugs. She didn't go out of her way to cause it, especially since she wasn't ready to handle it, or "help" him with it. But when it happened, she would try to give him some space.

"Oh.. haha, yeah that kinda happens, sorry." He said awkwardly, a little embarrassed, and surprised by her even saying anything.
"I know, don't be sorry, it's not your fault. Least I know you're enjoying yourself." She said with a giggle.
He rolled himself off of her, flopping down on the bed next to her. He turned his head to look at her, and gave her a smile.
"Marco?"
"Yes?"
"I hope it's okay, but I don't know if I want to go any further."
"Star" placing his lips to her forehead, cupping her face in his hands. "Of course it's okay, I would never want to rush you." He places another peck to her forehead.
"Thank you."

The pair cuddled in silence for a while, he gently rubbed his hand up and down her side as she nuzzled her face into his chest.
After a while, he sat himself up on the bed, and began to place his feet on the floor to stand.
He felt her small hands grab his wrist. "Marco?"
He raised his eyebrow at her
"Stay with me? At least like.. until I fall asleep."
He plopped himself back down on the bed and pulled her close to himself. "Of course."

They laid like that for about ten minutes. His thumb brushing itself against the temple of her head. He looked down at her and realized her eyes were shut. Slowly he lifted her arms from around him, and quietly stood up from the bed, careful not to wake her up. He tiptoed to the bathroom door in her room, going through the shared bathroom and entering his room.
He flung himself into his own bed, and looked up at the ceiling for a while. Thinking about her. He smiled a little bit.

He looked down at his body, lifting up the band to his pants a little and quickly examining the situation at hand.
That night, he helped himself, it didn't take very long, he was already extremely aroused, and his senses were heightened from the whole experience. He thought of her, the whole time, what would have happened if she did want to go further. He also thought of her when he finished, her name, quietly escaping his lips. He fell asleep soon after, wishing that he could dream of her that night.