Chapter 7:Shopping Day (fluffy Starco)

A/N: starting here I will attempt to draw an outfit for Star every few chapters.
This is the first one.

Marco and his girlfriend, walk hand and hand into the grand department store

Marco and his girlfriend, walk hand and hand into the grand department store. Stars jaw drops, and turns to Marco to say, "wow you're right, it's just like quest buy, but earth- earthy!"
"Grab a map Star!" Marco says pointing to the directory of the store, beside it is a slot full of maps. "We have a lot of work to do."

"Pen." Marco says, Star hands him one from her pocket.
Marco begins to make a guide for Star, pointing out her way to the home decor section. He makes a bulleted list on the paper as well.

•bed sheets, pillows,comforter
•curtains
•decorations of choice

"Remember Star, just pick what catches your eye, I'm going to go to the restroom and then to walk around while you shop. I'll meet you at the register, at exactly 3 on the dot." He grabbed his watch from his wrist, set it, and then put it on her wrist, flopping a bit because it was too large on her tiny wrist.

"Okay!" She says with a big grin, she gives him a peck on the cheek.

Star was so excited, she felt like she was going to accomplish a lot. No servants picking out her decor, no magic to just do it. She had to pick things she liked, and gosh the store was huge, she had so much to choose from. Her eyes were drawn to a whole section of bright turquoise colored decor. A fuzzy rug, a comforter and sheets for her bed, curtains, a mirror, a chest for her stuff. She grabbed it all and put it in the cart. At times pushing the cart and gliding on it. Then she went to go pick up some decorations, grabbing posters and tchotchkes. She even found a canopy to hang above her bed. She found everything she needed and eventually went to look at the women's clothing section, only finding a jacket that she liked.  Finally the watch on her wrist went off.
Beep
Beep
Beep
Once again Star glided down the store, pushing the cart, her hair whooshing behind her. When she got to the register she didn't see Marco yet. She pulled up to a register and started putting her items on the conveyer belt.
She didn't even notice at first when her boyfriend came up behind her, and started helping her unload the cart.
"Marco!" She yelled, and gave him a quick squeeze. She went back to unloading, as she did she spoke to him "what'd you get?"
"I'll show you after." He said back to her
You could hear the cashier scanning in all the items. Beeping like the watch was before.
"That'll be... $650 mam." Said the cashier
Star began to dig in the pockets of her shorts but Marco grabbed her wrist. "I got it Star." He said as he handed the worker a stack of cash.

Grabbing their bags they walked out of the stores automatic doors.
"Okayyy! Now tell me what you got!" Star said to her boyfriend, who began to rustle in this hoodie pocket. He pulled out a medium sized white envelope. It had the stores logo on it. He pulled the envelope flap out from its opening. Inside it was a stack of photos. He handed them to her to allow her to look through them.