Chapter 18.5: (VERY EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT)

A/N: this chapter contains explicit sexual content, if you are not comfortable with it, you can completely skip it, this chapter will not really effect the plot of this story.

Disclaimer: both characters are aged up, Marco is officially 18 and Star is 17 but 1 month away from being 18

Last chance to turn back. It's romantic, fluffy, but extremely descriptive.. please no hate, you've been warned.🥺

He got on top of her and proceeded with the kissing. Cupping her cheek in his hand, trailing kisses from her forehead, to her nose.
He then lifted her chin and kissed underneath it, then moving his kisses down her throat, which sparked a slight moan from her, which he could feel vibrating through her throat. He then kissed at her one exposed collar bone. They broke the kiss. Once again stopping.
"Star?"

"I'm ready."

He looked at her, his eyes went round. He backed away from her, and sat up on the bed.
"Star, are you sure? Or are you just in the heat of the moment, I don't want to take advanta-"

She slid over and laid her head on his lap, looking up at him, eyes full of emotions.
"Marco. I want this."

He looked down at her, studying her, he looked for fear in her eyes, regret, there was none. The only thing he found in her eyes was passion. Not lust, but love.
And with that, his whole face lit up.
"Star, just please, let me know if you want to stop at any moment, don't be afrai-" he stumbled
She cut him off "come here." She said as she grabbed at his shirt, pulling him into a kiss.
It was a soft kiss, a slow one, no rushing.
He was delicate in his delivery, wanting to make her as comfortable as possible.
His hands were cupping her face, and her hands rubbed up and down his chest.
Their lips parted in this kiss, allowing the other more access.
Neither was very experienced, but it didn't matter. This kiss was a union, not a battle, neither was trying to assert dominance, or prove skills.
They were two people, but in this moment, they felt like one. One soul bouncing between their two bodies.
Her hands moved down a bit, coming to a standstill at the hem of his shirt. She tugged at it a little.
He broke the kiss, his eyes examining her.
"Star."

"Oh, did I do something wron-"

His smile slipped "Star, no, I just wanted to let you know that we can take our time." He said with chuckle.

Her eyes peered up at his, she drew her lower lip between her teeth.
"I know."
She leaned in, nuzzling her face into his neck, giving him a few pecks, trailing up to his ear.
"You should take the lead." She whispered into his ear.

And that he did, still not being rough, or dominating with her, but guiding her, showing her what to do. He was hardly thinking of himself.
He was undeniably aroused, but that arousal was an afterthought, the only thing he was thinking about in this moment was making his fiancé feel safe, loved, and pleasured.
"Lay back." He advised, as he pushed her gently down with his hand to her shoulder.
He once again returned to a position of being on top of her. Holding himself up with one arm, and the other arm, hooking her leg around it.
His lips hovering over her neck, she could feel his breath on her skin. He whispered "I love you" before pressing his lips to her neck, leaving warm, moist, opened mouth kisses to it. She whimpered a bit under this touch. He took this as a sign to keep going. He gently sucked in at her skin, leaving a few temporary red marks on her skin. Her whimpering turned to moaning.
He pulled away, and looked down at her, both of their eyes glimmered.
"Can I?" He said, delicately tugging at her sleeves.
Her eyes widened and then darted down to where his hands rested.
"I..yes."she said nodding at him
His hands went to the hem of her large night shirt, rolling up the bottom of it, her torso becoming exposed. He kept pulling it up,now bunching it in his hands and pulling it over her shoulders. He backed a away, his eyes trailing up and down her now, semi exposed body. Then he looked back up into her eyes, once again searching for any hesitation, there was none.
He pulled the neck of the shirt over her head and tossed it somewhere off the bed.
He made eye contact again, and then slowly starting gazing down, his finger now trailing the details of her exposed abdomen. Goosebumps rising under his touch.
He then leaned down to pepper kisses there, his hands wrapped around her waist, and his lips slowly trailing up.
He stopped at the hem of her sports bra. He gently glided his hands up, from her waist to her rib cage. He took one hand and hooked his index finger under her bra. "Can I?"
She nodded, she was in a state of bliss and couldn't muster up any words.
He slid his hands to her back, fingers toying at the clasps of her bra. "Positive?"
"Mmhmm" she said with a slight moan in her voice.