Part 3

*4:45am the next day*

Harry lies in bed thinking about the party well more importantly thinking about Louis, he also can't stop thinking about what Niall told him.

Why did he act like he wanted to kiss me and why was I kind of ok with it... I don't understand these feelings they're all so new to me, like how I hate El all of a sudden because shes with Louis. 

*beep beep*

Nialler

Hi Harry, i need to talk.

Me

Okay what about?

Nialler

I talked to Zayn and when he asked what was wrong I lied., I feel terrible

Me

Aw Niall. I wish you wouldn't have lied. Just tell him when you're ready ok 👍🏻

Harry turns off his phone and lays back down hoping to get some sleep. Harry shoots out of bed at the realization of "WHAT IF IM GAY!"

That can't be true I don't like guys and I've always had girlfriends. So no I'm not, the feelings I'm feeling for Louis are mutual that's all now go to sleep Harry gosh. Ok maybe I should talk to Niall tomorrow..

"Harry wake up"
"Harry"
"HARRY WAKE YOUR ASS UP" Luena yells

I open my eyes to see the brunette girl standing at the end of my bed.

"What the hell woman! Why are you here" I saw with my voice still groggy

"Because it's 1pm and I want to hangout with you" Luena  snarls

"Fine give me a minute" I reply while rubbing my eyes

"I'll be down stairs" Luena says

I sit up in my bed looking around my room and I start to remember everything from last night. I decide to get up and get ready because Luena  is a very impatient person.

Harry takes a quick shower then puts on a beanie, sweatpants, and a black shirt. He then walks downstairs to see Luena sitting on the couch playing a game on her phone.

"Finally. You take forever" says Luena while rolling her eyes

"Says you" I say back

She rolls her eyes again and playfully punches me in my arm. I laugh and wrap my arm around her as we walk to her car.

Everyone tells me Luena and I would make a cute couple which makes sense we're both attractive people. I'm just not attracted to her in that way, plus I want to stay friends.

"So there is this new Vegan restaurant 20 minutes away" says Luena

Luena and I talk about the party and I ask her about the guy I saw her with.

"My brother made me mad so I slept with one of his friends, it didn't mean anything" she says while laughing

There's another reason why I wouldn't date Luena, she's a player.

Once we arrive and get our seats we are seated next to the window, the window overlooks a beautiful pond. The sun is shining right on it so you can see all of the fish inside.