Part 11

⚠️possible trigger warning ⚠️

-
-

A week goes by, I haven't talked to Louis or
Luena all week, Louis and I still sit next to each other. It's very awkward. I've had a lot of time to think and I know who I'm choosing. I'm going to tell them both at my house tonight. I want to hear their sides of the story and I want to know how they are feeling.

Me
I know we haven't talked in a bit but please come over to mine tonight!!

Luena <3
Ok.

Time to text Louis

Me
Hey. Come over tonight pls

Lou :)
Kk

I have a few more hours to spare before they come over. It's currently Saturday 12:00pm. I have lots to do. I start by taking a cold shower.
I strip down and step slowly into the tub, turning the on the water, closing my eyes to the water as the cool water hit my skin, after that I put on a long sleeve shirts to hide the scars on my arm. Once I'm finished with getting dressed and ready for the day I meet up with Zayn to hangout for a little.

We meet up at the same Cafe Luena and I went to together.

"Hi mate" Zayn says

"How are you?" I ask

"Pretty good, you?" He replies

"Eh not too good, I'm fine though" I smile

Zayn tells me all about this new mysterious lover of his.

"Who is it" I ask

Zayn looks at me like he wants to tell me but instead he says "It's a secret"

I don't understand why nobody trusts me anymore. I mean what have I done..?

"Tell me about her" I say

"Well she's compassionate and kind. She likes cuddling and is so good in bed, if you know what I mean" he smirks "I think I love him"

HIM?

"Him?" I say

Zayn's eyes widen "her!" He says defensively

"Sorry jeez" I say back

Zayn was acting so weird after that. I wonder why.

When the waitress comes over to give us our drink Zayn was definitely flirting with her.

"I thought you were seeing someone" i ask

"Oh I am I just don't have cash for a tip" he laughs

Zayn uses his amazing looks to get by in life. I mean it works so I guess whatever makes him happy makes me happy. Zayn doesn't really know what's going on with me right now, all he knows is that it's too confusing for him to understand.

I look at my phone, an hour as already passed.

"I've got to get going" I say

Zayn hugs me and says "bye"

I walk home, it's pretty windy but it's not too cold. The wind felt quite nice blowing in my hair.

When I get home I see Gemma asleep on the couch. I try not to wake her up.

7:00pm

Louis and Luena will be here soon and I'm so terrified. I think I have a general idea of who I want to choose..maybe it will change. I just need to pick tonight before I lose both of them