🏰💙Protective💙🏰 (Douxie X OC)

OC= Vin

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

"You can be SO stupid, you know?!" I shout, directing my anger at Douxie.

This is another fight. And it's not a pretty one either. Started over how Douxie wasn't paying any attention and spilled some enchanted copper I had set aside into my latest brew. And, what do ya know? It. Exploded. And melted. And sizzled. And did SO much damage to the Apprentice Study Hall!

"Don't call me stupid!! You're the one who never tidies up!!"

"What does that have to do with smarts?!"

"Tidiness!! It has to do with tidiness!!"

I scoff, pushing the broom into his hands.

"Whatever. I'm leaving. And I suggest if you don't want a black eye, you don't follow me."

"Wait, hold on, where are you going?"

"Why do you care?" I snip.

"Who says I do?"

I glare at him and make way for the door.

"Courtyard. Now leave me alone."

I walk out of the hall and head outside.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

I have to admit. It's a beautiful day. Too bad it got squished out with that fight, now having zero significance to me. I sigh, leaning up against the wall of the well. The courtyard is bustling and people are passing by. I can't help but notice a pair of friends walk by, paying no attention to me whatsoever. I sigh. Why do we have to fight so much these days? I mean, I know we both have a lot going on--- especially with all of Merlin's assignments--- but still. And ever since that ... girl has become Morgana's Handmaiden, we've been seeing a lot of her. Correction: Douxie has been seeing a lot of her.

What was her name again? Rylee? Riar? Oh, right. Her name's Rose. Miss small and innocent never leaves Doux's side, it seems. I sigh, realizing that I may just be a tad jealous.

"If you don't mind me asking, but what's a cute dame like you doing out here, all alone?"

I look up and see a handsome looking lad in knight's armor, staring right at me with a common smile-- the casanova smile. I mentally groan and smack myself upside the head.

'Maybe coming out here wasn't such a good idea after all....'

"My gorgeous? If you could answer, I would much appreciate it."

Ugh...

"It's nothing. I just needed to get some air today, that's all."

"What a coincidence! I happen to be in the same boat! Mind if I keep you company?" He winks at me.

I try not to gag. "Uh, no."

My abrupt answer --- and rejection--- takes him back a bit. I quickly go to recover.

"I mean-- uh-- No thank you, good squire! I was just heading home anyways."

"Hmm. Well, I can walk you home if you like?"

He takes a step closer to me, narrowing his eyes and smiling.

"No thank you." I play it pretty... for now.

"But I insist!"

He takes a hold of my hand and tries to pull me along. I snatch myself free of his grasp.

"I said, no thank you!" I shout,

By now people are starting to look. "Now, my sweet, don't make a scene..."