Mini-Shots 3

Para-shot 1: 

🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱

"You may be a lot to handle, and one of the biggest headaches ever.... But you're my favorite headache, so I'll let it pass."

"Gee. Thanks."

Douxie rolls his eyes and scoffs. I give a playful punch to his arm and smile a giddy thing.

Douxie pretends to stumble back like the punch was hard and pulls me to him. "What a woman. You're very strong, you know that?"

I giggle, "That I am."

"And you know what else? In all my nine hundred years of waiting, I have never met someone as stunningly vicious as you."

"Oh boy, how long have you been waiting to say that one?"

"Nine hundred years, that's how long."

I laugh, elbowing him in the ribs.

He stumbles on top of me and crushes me to the ground..

"Ugh! Not another gravity attack!!" I groan, "Get off of me!!"

"No thanks."

"Douxie!!" I shriek.

He laughs and falls limp on me.

"You're fat ass is crushing me!!"

"Lies."

I chuckle, as I try to push him off me. But I clearly fail and give up, laying down underneath him.

"So... now that I managed to get on top of you, do you want to play bottom?"

"Douxie, get the hell off of me."

"If I say no?"

"Then I'll kick your ass when I get up."

"Not if I have anything to smooch about it."

"To smooch? Oh, yeah, 'cause that's brilliance in itself."

"Cheeky."

I sigh, going limp.

"What was it you said about bottoms?"

"Oh?"

Douxie quickly flips over and crawls around to be face to face, hovering over my petite body.

"Are you actually considering my offer?"

"Maybe?"

"Well, if so, then I promise you won't regret a single moment of it."

"Of what? Smoochies?"

"Try this."

He presses his lips to mine passionately. And since I have nowhere to run, I decide to kiss back. I wrap my arms around his and groan. We pull away and he smirks.

"So much for fighting back." Douxie teases.

"Oh just shut up and kiss me." I pull him by the hoodie and crash my mouth onto his in another kiss, licking his lips which taste of cinnamon. He groans, wrapping his hands around me-- one on my back and one behind my neck.

I gasp as he pinches me, and he ... kind of... declares a tongue war. Not that I mind. As he deepens the kiss, gasps escape my lips against his, as he holds me close. I start to pull away when he smirks. Our lips separate and he bats his eyes down at me.