Long Distance

A/N: I know this is late but since it was Andrews birthday I decided to write a little something. Hope you enjoy :))

Also word count:2069

nice.

3rd person POV.

"Wait Andrew did I show you the little glass bee I got? Guess where I found it"

"Where"

"On the windowsill of the restaurant I was at"

"Garrett! it was probably a decoration!"

Andrews laugh echoed through the hall of his dim apartment complex. Garrett was in Japan again so of course they FaceTimed whenever they had a chance. Andrew was a bit bummed out because his birthday was coming up and he wanted to spend it with his best friend. But he knew Garrett would make it up to him, even though the trip to Japan couldn't wait. He couldn't recall all of the details because Garrett was vague like that for some reason.

He stuck his rusty key into the lock for his apartment and walked in. The smell of pizza rolls and chicken welcoming him home. The place was pretty clean, a leather couch sat in front of the tv with the small kitchen behind the cozy living space. Its not much but it's home.

"Well I'm keeping it, just look how cute!"

The blonde held the small glass bee in his hand as he displayed it, pointing the camera at the figure while it sat on Garrett's pillow. Of course Andrew laughed, causing Garrett to laugh which caused both of them to be shushed at the same time. Andrew by his landlord and Garrett by an unfamiliar voice. This only made the two giggle more.

But slightly quieter.

In the background, Andrew heard another voice coming from somewhere in Garrett's hotel room that he didn't recognize. "Did you actually steal that bee thing!?" The male voice scolded playfully. Garrett giggled, nodding his head in response while whoever it was just sighed and walked off. "Who was that?" Andrew tried his hardest to not sound jealous even though he was. He was told he couldn't go on the trip so of course the ginger was curious who his best friend chose over him. Especially because his birthday was in a few days.

"Oh, it's no one"

Andrew looked down at his now fidgeting hands as he could feel a bit of anger well up inside himself which isn't normal. Something about knowing that Garrett chose someone else over him to spend two weeks in Japan with just struck a nerve. Deep down he knew he was jealous because he just assumed they were happily in love while Andrew was stuck in the friend zone. No one even knows he's bisexual so who can he blame other than himself. "Ok" he spat, harsher than he meant to. But he just couldn't hold back. Since he didn't want to say something he'd regret he just mumbled a quick "bye" and hung up, tossing his phone to the other side of the couch. He knew Garrett would call again. But he had to cool for a bit.

Not even five seconds later Garrett's name lit up Andrews phone screen while it played some kind of marvel audio that he'd  picked out. He just flipped the screen face down on the couch so he wasn't tempted. 'Don't pick it up. Don't pick it up' he told himself, putting in his head phones to his lap top. He agreed to edit some of Calebs new video for him anyway so he used it as a good distraction. Of course half way through he stopped because he couldn't handle seeing Garrett's adorable face on his computer screen any longer. It just made him miss his best friend more. He grabbed his phone, ignoring the 27 missed calls and 3 texts. 3 texts?