Chapter One

Soojin is the unpopular girl in school. She's constantly getting bullied, and nobody besides the teachers pay attention to her. She hates everyone at her school, they're all rude pieces of shit to her.

Soyeon is the most popular girl in school, she's outgoing and always picks on people for fun, along with hanging out with her friends.

Soojin is Soyeon's main target. She one day realized Soojin's charms and can't help but fall for her beauty.

Soojin grabbed her bag from locker, then walked to her next class. She was exhausted, thank god the day was almost over.

The hallways were always crazy. People eating, fighting, making out, they didn't care who saw. It bothered Soojin so much.

Everyday, she would get pushed or shoved from the fighting, or get food on her. Someone even accidentally kissed her instead of their girlfriend one time. She was disgusting to say the least.

"Hey, Soojin! Get over here!" Soojin turned around to see who called for her, but she couldn't see anyone. So she ignored it and went off to class.

After class ♡

Soojin left her class. It was her last class of the day, so she finally got to go home. She walled into the empty courtyard. She had stayed in class to help the teacher tidy up, so there was nobody around.

"Soojin, get your ass over here!" Soojin heard yelling from behind her. She turned around and looked at the girls behind her.

It was Soyeon and her friends. This was the part of the day that Soojin dreded the most.

"You already know what to do. Cough it up, or you know what happens." Soyeon threatened her.

Soojin took out her money and passed it to Soyeon. "Wow, you actually have the money on time!" Soyeon laughed, all her friends laughing with her. Soojin was usually broke.

"Tell me, how'd you get it so quickly? Just last week, you had to give us the same amount.. You usually never have it this quickly." Soyeon walked towards Soojin, Soojin backing up until she found herself in the corner.

"Did you sell yourself?" Soyeon looked Soojin up and down, her face covered in a nervous sweat.

Soyeon always thought Soojin was cute in this state. Her cheeks were usually red and she looked so defenseless. Soyeon enjoyed every second of it.

"Get on all fours." Soyeon took a step back and pointed to the floor. She heard ooh and ahhs from her friends behind her.

"What?!" Soojin replied. "I'm not gonna do that!" She yelled. "And why not?" Soyeon asked.

"You..! Ugh!" Soojin ran away while she had the chance.

The girls all giggled together.

But from the window of another classroom, someone was watching. She didn't like what she saw.