Chapter 1: Moving In (Part 1/3)

(btw when i say "the boys" i mean skeppy, bbh, wilbur, etc...)

3rd Person

It had been a little less than a year after the boys decided to move into a big house. Nothing crazy, just enough rooms for everyone, a yard, a pool, a game room, and some more stuff. The reason they had to wait so long was they need to save up money so they could pay off the house. But they were finally ready to move in. They decided that they would have a little party the night they moved in.

Zak was the first one to get there. he put his luggage in his room, but decided to wait until tomorrow to unpack fully. He just put his clothes in the closet, but not much else.

Zak's POV

I heard knocking at  the door. "Let's see who's here next!"  When I opened the door I saw Wilbur. "Hey Will!" He unfortunately was very tired after the eight and a half hour flight from London. "Sorry but I'm so tired from the flight. Is it ok if I set all my stuff up in my room?" "Of course man! Don't worry." He looked at me with a smile. "Thanks!" and ran off to his room. Why did he run? Probably nothing too important.

Around 30 minutes later, I heard another knock. Next to come was Vincent. And that means that this house is more European then ever. "Hey Vincent!" Also he was much more tired then Will because he went from France to America. "Hey. Sorry I'm just tired. Is anyone else here?" "Yeah Will is. I'll actually see if he can come out!" I run to Wilbur's room and say as I knock on his door "Hey Vincent is here! want to talk to him?" "Um, Sure! I'll be there in a second!"

I ran back to the door and said to Vincent. "He said he'll come out in a second. Want to lay on the couch?" "Sure! Do you want to watch something?" "Sure!" The house had a huge Couch, enough to fit all of the boys. We ended up watching Stranger Things and 10 minutes after we started watching it, Wilbur finally left his room and went to sit with us. "What are you guys watching?" "Oh some Stranger Things! Want to watch it with us?" "Sure! I could use some rest."

We watched 2 episodes before we heard another knock at the door.
I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I think I'm going to have a lot more fun with this one then I did with the other one. Anyway, see you soon!