Chapter 5

Finn's POV

I still can't believe Darryl slept with Zak. I should probably get over it. I stay in my room and just sit on my phone for an hour before deciding to get breakfast. I didn't want to eat too much because tonight we are having a movie night. We are going to get wings, pizza, burgers, and so much more. We are also going to livestream so we can talk to our viewers.
Me and Clay were left the duty of getting the food. Zak and Darryl were going to setup the stream, they were intentionally picked for obvious reasons, and Will and Vincent were left to tweet and post about it on their social media's.
Will's POV
I go to announce the livestream. I put on my Twitter, "Me and The Boys are going to be doing a livestream. We are going to be watching movies, munchin on some snacks, and interacting with chat. Live on me and Skeppy's twitch. Happening at 7:00 PM est." I sent that to everyone just so they could tweet it.
Clay's POV
Me and Finn leave to go to some places. First we go to Publix and get some drinks, chips, along with their cookies, (which btw are really good - A/N) We also went to dominos to get 2 pizzas. We went to C.R. Chicks to get the Wings and chicken in general, and finally we went to a Wendy's to get burgers and Frostys.
When we got home, we needed help carrying stuff, so we got Zak and Darryl to help. They were still working on setting up everything for the stream, like the donations, subs, camera, etc. We probably should of put Will on that job, because he has streamed a long more than they have.

Eventually we got everything in. We put everything where it needed to be. After Zak and Darryl helped me and Finn our, they went back to work.

Zak's POV
It was a little awkward considering I knew he knew I knew he said he loved me, but we didn't talk about that much, knowing it would end going terribly, but still help each other with technical stuff.
After a few hours, we were ready to go live.