Chapter 7

Sorry for holdup, Wattpad was being dumb yesterday.
Darryl's POV
I'm sleeping when I hear a knock on the door. I look over at my alarm clock and it's 2:24 AM. 'Who's up at two?' I thought. I go to the door and say, "Hello?" "It's Zak. I can't sleep." "Um, ok?" "I was wondering if I could sleep with you again?" "Whatever Zak."
I open it and he puts his hands around my neck and he put his lips on my mine. I decide to kiss him back and we started to make out. We walk to the bed and continued. "I love Zak!" He moaned out. "I love you too!" And then suddenly I blackout.
I wake up and in an empty room. I look over at the clock and it says 2:24. "Zak. I want you back." I lay back down, wanting Zak to come back. I finally go to sleep 30 minutes later.

I wake up at 9:57AM, after everyone. When I leave the hallway, I see everyone having breakfast at the kitchen. "Finally up. Took long enough." Vincent said. "How about you shut up." I said jokingly. "So what did you guys make?" "Zak made the eggs," When he said that, it reminded me of that dream. I wanted it to come true, but knew it wasn't going to happen. I start daydreaming while he is talking about what would've happened if the dream didn't end. Eventually, Vincent got my attention. "Darryl? Hello? DARRYL!" "What?" "Were you thinking about Zak?" What the heck? No you muffinhead." "Whatever you say. I look over at Zak and he is blushing. "Whatever. Can I just eat?" "Yeah. So what do you want?" Vincent said. "I'll just have a bagel and eggs." "Go right ahead."
Will's POV
Darryl was acting weird again. Probably Darryl being  Darryl. But we all eat, talking about stuff, when clay says this, "Would we ever consider adding someone new, like George or Nick? (SapNap) "I mean maybe. I think it's to early to add someone new though." Zak said. "You are right maybe in a few months." And then we kept on talking until Darryl said "Oh my gosh! It's 10:30!"
We planned to go to Disney World for a few days. The house was in Orlando, so It wouldn't be too far. We were going to leave at 10:00, but it had passed that. It wasn't that big of a deal though. We weren't even going to go any of the parks we were going to just go to Disney Springs and get dinner. Plus we were only 30 minutes away anyway. We decided to rent a limo for the duration of us being there so we weren't crammed into one car. We packed everything we needed right before the stream the previous night.
We were also going to vlog it and upload it to our new channel, The Minecraft Crew.