THE MC CREW GO TO DISNEY (Part 3)

Clay's POV
Me and Will are in a gondola. They only let two people per gondola. I jokingly ask Will, "How's L'manberg?" "Why do you want to know?" He said. "I know it sounds crazy, but I'm thinking about joining L'manberg." Will looks at me, confused. "Why do you want to join us?" "George left me for Minx." I see Will burst out into laughter, as he does. I smile seeing him like that. "Never mind then."
Vincent's POV
I was with Finn. We hadn't talked much before we moved in so I wanted to talk. I look at him on his phone. He notices and says "Hey, what are you doing?" "Oh nothing. I just don't know what to do." "Ok." I look out and see a similar I saw Darryl tweet. "What do you think the others are doing?" I asked. "Probably just on their phones" he responded.
Darryl's POV
We start making out. I take my hands and rap it around Zak. His lips on mine felt perfect. I couldn't believe this. After denying all the skephalo stuff, it's finally coming true. And I was happy it was. I pull away and say, "Not now, when we get back to the hotel." "O-Ok." He said, clearly disappointed. We look and see we are starting to see us getting closer to the station.
Sorry for the short story. I don't really know what to write for when they get to the parks. May just skip over it lol.