Chapter 10

3rd person view
They decided to do another stream. Except they were in their own rooms. They were going to play minecraft and talk to fans. They also all had face cam and was Dream's face reveal.
Darryl's POV
We were ready to start the stream. We all got start stream at the same time and got on Minecraft. We also had media share on for all of our streams so people could send videos.
We were doing a multiplayer survival and somebody sent a video of me saying "ping spoof me daddy." I got mad because that was just a bunch of clips put together. But Zak just started laughing. "IT ISNT REAL!" "Sure it isn't. Zak said. "But who was daddy?" Zak said in a such a sexual tone. "ZAK!" I was mad but looking back at it, it was kinda funny.

Another video was a video from Zak's q&a saying that he had a crush on me. It was obviously a joke but I still want to mess with him. "Oh really?" "It was a joke bad." "Was it though? Maybe you wanted people to think it was joke but you meant it. "IT, WAS, A, JOKE." "How can I believe you?" "Well I wouldn't say it that publicly." "I think you disguised it as a joke just so people would take as one." "Let's move on..."

Clay's POV
I'm watching videos they were sending when I look over at chat. Everyone one is freaking out saying that George was in my room. I look over but don't see anyone. Then a few minutes later I feel something touch me. I look over and George is there right next to me. "What the hell?!" I scream. Everyone else starts laughing. "We knew the whole time!" Will said. I wasn't expecting it but it was good.