MC CREW GO TO DISNEY (Part 2)

Darryl's POV

I wake up and see Zak hugging me in the bed. 'Couldn't resist, could he' I thought to my self. I felt something. I felt safe. He just made me feel I was never going to be hurt. I never wanted to leave him. He's just so cu- No. I don't think that, right? Do I like him? Wait. No. I can't believe it. There's no way. Wait, I love him! I stay in the hug until he woke up. "Hey." I said. But all he did was put his head on my shoulder. "You silly muffinhead." I said.

I decide to go take a shower. I advised Zak that he should probably go back to his room. He leaves then I take my shower.

Zak's POV

I leave his room and storm for my room. I get in there and fall asleep.
I wake up at 5:21 PM. I hear loud banging at my door. I quickly get up and open the door and I see Will. "We are deciding on where we want to eat. Get ready." He told me. "One second." I said, tired as all get out. He leaves and I go to the bathroom. I wash my face off. Once I was feeling refreshed I went out. Eventually we decided to eat at the T-Rex Cafe. The food was ok. Not anything crazy but also not terrible. On our way back from the Restaurant, we went to the LEGO store. Mostly because Darryl liked LEGO's. I thought the builds were good, but didn't really care.
We went back to our hotel room. We all go to sleep.

(Next day)

Clay's POV

I wake up at 6:00 AM the next day because I wanted to have a shower and get breakfast. I guess no one had the same idea. I thought to myself 'I'm smart.' I let out a slight chuckle as I head for the cafe downstairs. I get a bagel and a coffee. I don't really drink coffee, but I needed to wake myself up. 

I finished eating and decided to get everything I need for the day. I got my hat, sunglasses, and my Magic Band. I was ready to leave. But I didn't realize that It would take a lot less than an hour to do all of that. I got back to the hotel at 6:45 AM. 'Well I'm an idiot' I thought. We were going to leave at 7:30 AM, which isn't that far ahead, but I was ready to leave. I decided to just watch TV.

At 7:00 AM Darryl walked into the room. What are you watc- Oh..." He said as he looked at the TV. I guess my ego has grown a lot because I had found myself watching my own videos. "Hey look It's me!" Darryl said, pointing at the TV. I let out a small chuckle to see his excitement. 

Eventually everyone was waking up and It was time for us to finally leave to go to Hollywood Studios.

George's POV

Honestly I am not sure why I didn't ask them if I could be in the group. I look on twitter to see a picture of them at their hotel room. Lucky them. I guess then again its my fault for not asking them. But whatever. I'm sure if I ask them they'll let me.

Darryl's POV

We are on our way to the park, Hollywood Studios. We decided to go on the skyline, (a line of gondolas going from the hotel to some of the parks.  Since there were a lot of us, we had to make to people sit in different gondolas. And they said two people will have to be in one by themselves. Coincidentally, me and Zak were the two that had to be in one all alone. I didn't think too much of it. 

While we are in it, me and Zak were next to each other on our phones. I take picture of the the view from the gondola. It was beautiful. I tweet out, "On our way to the park, super excited!" I received a lot of positive feedback. I am reading the comments when I feel something go unto my shoulder. I look and Zak is there. I put my arms around him. I feel his body heat up. "Hey you are hot. Are you feeling ok?" I asked him. "Oh, uh yeah." He said. I let out a small chuckle and then rub his fluffy hair. I had never felt it, but it was amazing. It was just the right texture. Then, I feel his arms wrap around me. And he lifs his face from my shoulder. I know what he's going to do. I know he wants to kiss me. But then I realized, I do too. How has this happened? a couple of days ago we were friends and now we are about to kiss. Our faces start to lean towards each other. And finally, what felt like forever, our lips finally touched.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter and I'm looking forward to writing the next one! Thank you for all the support and goodbye!