THE MC CREW GO TO DISNEY (Part 1)

3rd person
They were ready to leave. They packed all of their things and was ready to go to Disney! They left the house and went to the limo. When they got in, they were amazed. There were LED lights everywhere, a built in cooler with drinks, sodas, and water. There was also a table with a bunch of food on it. And finally, there were two long couches, one facing the other. All of this was to the left of the door. To the right, there was a window to the driver. There were blinds, so that couldn't see through, but it was still there.
Zak's POV
I sit down on the couch, next to me is Darryl and Vincent. Dream was next to Finn and Will. Most of the time, we were on our phones, but after 10 minutes, I said, "Is it ok if I film for a second? Just for my channel?" They said yes and I started filming. I was done filming and I sit back down. I didn't want to vlog a bunch because I didn't want to shove a camera in their face, so I just didn't do much.
After a while off driving, we looked at the screen, (there was a screen that went down from the ceiling displaying footage from a camera right outside the car.) and saw the Disney World sign. We all quietly cheered as soon, we would be checking into our hotel, The Riviera Resort. We could barley even fit us in the room, but it was manageable. But after we got everything in, we decided to go to Disney Springs itself.
When we got in, Finn, Vincent, and I wanted to go onto the hot air balloon. Everyone else were afraid of heights so they decided to do other stuff. When we started to go up, we all looked over and instantly got scared. "I wonder what everyone else is doing."
Will's POV
Me, Darryl, and Clay decided to go shopping. We went to some shops while we were waiting for everyone else to get off that hot air balloon. I still don't know how they can do that.
I got a text from Zak saying,? "we are off. meet us at Blaze pizza."  I see the text and said, "Ok I'll ask them what they want." I quickly glance over at Clay and Darryl who were on a bench and said "Do you guys want pizza?" Darryl quickly smiled with joy and sadi "I love pizza!" Clay just said "Yeah sure!"

Darryl's POV

When I heard Will say pizza, I got super excited. Then I realized Zak would probably just get me thin crust to make me mad. Maybe not though, he's been acting a lot nicer. It's good to see him happy, because it makes me happy. I just lo- NO! I don't like him. I mean, I might. I am not transgender but, I think he's cute.  Whatever. I shrug it off and we all walk to the place and get our food. Zak didn't give me thin crust, which was a good thing.

When we were done we were all tired so we decided to head back to the hotel. We were on the top floor which was good. I always loved looking out the windows, wondering if I could see one of the parks from the hotel. I couldn't see any, but I could still look at Disney Springs and the area around it. I took a minute to look at the view in my room. Then I heard someone come up next to me. It was Zak. "Sure is beautiful." He said as he stared out of the window. "Yup." "How  do you know? You can't see yourself." I heard him say that and instantly turned red. "ZAK!" He laughed and said, "We are recording a video together. Want to come?" "Yeah, just give me a minute." "OK. Love you!" He said He seriously didn't just say that to me. "What?!!!" He laughed and walked out of the room. At this time I was red. Partly because of my anger, but mostly because of what he said. 'He joking, right? Of course!' I thought. Well I should go into the other room with them.

We proceed to record a video just talking about whats going on and uploading to the new channel.  After that, we were left to just chill at the hotel until we go out for dinner. by this time it was around 1:15 PM and we all decided to go to our rooms. I was very tired so I went to my bed and tried going to bed. When I heard something enter the room. I looked over and saw Zak. "What are you doing here Zak?" I said. "Remember on that livestream I said that if we ever met up you would give me a hug? You still haven't given me one yet." "Fine. Do you want a hug?" "Yes!" "Whatever." I said as I got up from my bed and went over to hug him. So I put my arms around his torso and hug him. I instantly feel something. He was so comforting.  Maybe it was just his sweater but I didn't want to stop. I try pulling away but Zak doesn't let go. At this point, his head was on my shoulder. But I didn't think anything of it. But it turns out he was asleep. I get out and lay him on the bed and then lay down next to him. I put my hands around his torso once again but in the bed and I put my head on his lap. And I eventually fall asleep to.