Chapter 4

Clay's POV

While i'm in bed, I hear knocking coming from the hallway. There is about a 7 ft. space between the walls of my room and the room next to me. But I could still here it. But then I realized who it was. Darryl was at Zak's room. I want to investigate, but I decided against.

Zak's POV

So I go to the door and unlock it, getting ready for the most awkward experience of my life. I see the door handle rotate.

Darryl's POV

I am deciding whether to tell him about my feeling or wait. I think i'm going to tell him another time. I open the door and see him at the door with tear marks on his face. I don't know what to say. I just come up with the most half-baked sentences.

"Hey. So I heard what you said about me, and I just want to say, just because I may not feel the same way, doesn't mean we can't hangout. And if would make you happy, do you want me to sleep with you tonight?" I didn't know why I said that, but I knew it would make him happy. "Really? You would really do that?" "Of course you muffinhead. As long as you're happy, I'm happy. So do you want to watch something?" "Can we watch Stranger Things?" "Sure!" So i get on his bed an I turn the TV on.

We are half an episode in when he turns to me and says while smiling, "Hey. Thanks for doing what you're doing for me right now. I know that none of them would do this." "No problem. I just want to cheer you up!" a few minutes later, I see him flop onto my stomach, asleep. "I know you can't here me, but I just want to say it out loud. I love you Zak." and decide to kiss him on his forehead.

Zak's POV

I pretend to fall asleep on his lap just to see what he would react. And I hear him say, "I know you can't here me, but I just want to say it out loud. I love you Zak." Then he kisses me on my forehead. After he did that, I had a mental freak-out. Did he say he loves me. This can't be real. This has to be a dream. I try not to react physically. I fall asleep in the comfort of his hoodie.

{Skip to 7:30 AM}

Darryl's POV

I wake up before everyone else does. I see Zak still sleeping on me. I decide to wake him up and say, "I should go back to my room before anyone notices." "Can you come back soon?" 'We'll see." I leave his room and when I try to go to the direction to my room, I see everyone else.

"Where have you been?" Wilbur said. I knew that the jig was up. "Wait how did you know I was in here?" "Simple. I went to see who was awake. when I went to your room, you weren't there. I checked the rest of the house, you weren't there. I got everyone else up to surprise you when you left his room." Clay told me. "I was just checking up on him." "At 7:30 in the morning? I think we all know Zak doesn't wake up at 7:30. That leaves us with one little question. What was going on in there?" Finn said. "Ok, if you tell no-one else, I guess I'll tell you" They all looked excited to see my answer. "So last night, I went to his room and told him that if it made him feel better, I would sleep with him." They all gasped. "But it was just to make him feel better. We just watched a show in his bed." "Ok, you're free." "So you promise not to tell anyone." They all said promise together.

Although I didn't trust them, I honestly didn't care. I mean if he tweeted it, that would be a problem. They walked away and went back to their rooms. I go back to Zak's and tells him they knew. "Ooh, thats not good. Also by the way, I heard what you said last night." He said with a smile while leaving the room to go to the kitchen. HE HEARD ME? FUCK! THIS IS TERRIBLE. I decide to calm down. I then go to my room and try to forget what happens.