I had to rewrite this wtffff 😭

Words: 1181
Original title: dinner and a long bathroom trip
Current title: I had to rewrite this wtffff 😭
Ship: Dreamnotfound

I wrote one chapter I didn't like and started working on this but had to start over. This doesn't have the best but honestly I don't know what else to do. Life's shit and I just wanna write smut, fight me.

»»---->3rd person<----««

George sank in his seat, gripping the table cloth so hard his knuckles turned white. He felt shame fill his stomach as he started grinding his hand against his skirt.

"George, you okay? You look like you're about to cry, dude." Sapnap noticed, about to stand up from his side of the table.

George panicked, nearly whimpering when he opened his mouth, "No! I-I'm fine! Really." He said, hid voice shaking and cracking once or twice. He folded his hands on his lap and looked down.

Sapnap sat back down, hesitantly continued talking to Bad and Dream. Dream still glared at George, a worried glare of course. George was clearly not acting normal. 'Maybe we made him uncomfortable. We didn't really ask him if he was comfortable with our outfits. Damnit, now I feel like an asshole.' He thought, looking down at his clothes. He was wearing a pastel green sweater, a short black skirt, and a slightly brighter green Thigh high socks.

The whole group agreed to dress like that, though George may have been peer pressured. There wasn't any reason they did, the three out of four thought it'd be fun. But apparently George didn't think so.

Dream stood up suddenly, excusing himself to go to the bathroom. He saw George look up for a second as he stood up but looked back down just as fast.

Dream raced to the bathroom, leaning against a wall, and pulling out his phone. He started typing quickly, "Hey, can you come to the bathroom? I wanna talk in private." He sent it to George and put his phone away.

George's phone buzzed on the table, catching George's attention, and grabbing it. He read the text over and over, at least five times. 'Did he find out I was turned on by him or something? I'm so fucking dead, oh my god.' George thought, standing up slowly and putting his phone back on the table, "I have to go to the bathroom too. I'll be right back." He said, walking away from the table. His legs felt like jelly with each step, his mind growing anxious but his thoughts of Dream still laced his brain. He grabbed the bottom of his skirt, trying to hide his problem as best as he could before entering the bathroom.

Dream looked up and gave him a worried smile, "hey, are you okay? You aren't uncomfortable with your outfit, are you?" He asked, his eyes examining George's clothes, it mainly consisted of shades of blue (cause he's color blind). He had the longest skirt in the group, his nearly reached his knees and covered the top of his thigh high stalkings. His baby blue crop top stoped right above his belly button. Dream understood why someone wouldn't want to wear something like that.

George shook his head, barely mumbling an answer, "No, I'm okay... I like my clothes..." He said, his eyes watching the floor, looking up at Dream's legs every few seconds. He whimpered quietly, folding his hands in front of his growing problem.

The taller didn't believe him, reaching out and grabbing George's arm. "George, what's wrong? You're acting weird, did something happen? Whatever it is, you can tell me, it's okay." He asked, confused when George's face scrunched up with nervousness.

George whined, leaning forward and burying his faces in Dream's sweater. "It hurtssss- mm-" He complained, muffling a moan as he bucked his hips forward on Dream's leg.

Dream was frozen, suck in complete shock as George shamefully rocked himself against Dream's leg. "G-get off me." Dream said, pushing George away quickly.

George frowned, tears filling his eyes while he stuttered out apologies. "I-I'm so sorry! I'm an idi-idiot! I'm s-sorry! I-" He was cut off by Dream putting a hand over his mouth.

"Shh. Sapnap and Bad are probably wondering where we are, right?" He smirked, flipping George onto the wall, pinning his arms to his sides. George nodded, cowering down in himself and starred up at Dream. "Then we don't have much time. I think I know a faster way to get you off." Dream said with an oddly calm voice.

He slowly got on his knees and looked up at George, "You okay with this?" He asked because consent is fucking sexy and if there's no consent it's fucking ILLEGAL. George nodded as fast as possible, not really caring what Dream's plan was, just as long as he could go back to the table not acting like an absolute mess.

Dream lifted up George's skirt with one hand and pulled down his underwear with the other, sticking his head under the fabric and let it go. His hands slithered up George's legs, gripping George's thighs tightly. He immediately started to lick the tip of George's dick, humming happily.

George whimpered, clawing at the wall behind him, feeling too needy already for Dream's teasing kitten licks. He gasped and put a hand over his mouth, holding in a quiet moan while dream wrapped his lips around his cock. He was slightly taken aback by Dream's skill and obvious preexisting knowledge about what he was doing. He shivered, biting his fingers as Dream hallowed his cheeks and began to bob his head up and down.

The pace slowly got faster, Dream going from slow and only able to take about half of George's length started to practically suffocate himself on the older male's dick. He was gagging the first few times he deep throated George but quickly growing a craving for it. He felt himself start to get hard each time he had to swallow around George. He'd moan and start clawing at George's thighs, speeding himself up more just to feel George's dick abuse the back of his throat.

George's hands punched against the wall behind him, writhing under the pleasure Dream had been giving him. "Ah- Dream, I'm cl-close!" He slightly yelled, nearly forgetting where they where for a minute, letting out a moan while Dream deep throated him for the last time before getting cum filling his mouth. Dream swallowed aggressively, still swirling his tongue around. He huffed and slowly slid away, panting heavily.

"Hmmm... You taste so good, oh my god." He breathed out, teasingly licking George's dick again, earning a whine in response. "You owe me big time. Maybe my house after this?" He asked, giggling and taking his head out of George's skirt, looking up at him with big innocent eyes.

George smiled and nodded, "fine... Only cause I love you too much to reject you though." He joked. He wiggled uncomfortably as Dream yanked his underwear up and got off his knees. He barely had the guts to even look Dream in the eyes after that, worried he'd get mocked.

"Comes on, Bad and Sap are expecting us." He smirked, leaving the bathroom, George following close behind.

Sapnap was the first to speak up, "Please, tell me you didn't fuck in the bathroom, oh god..." He mumbled, sounding disappointed, Bad scolding him and telling him 'language'.