vol. 1 {J.R.A} The Hot Next Door Neighbor (THNDN)

thank you whydontwe_seaveydaniel5 on instagram for suggesting this for me!

•3rd person POV•you were trying to record a song for your next EP when all of the sudden you hear a huge bang fromoutside "ugh not again" you thought to yourself

•3rd person POV•
you were trying to record a song for your next EP when all of the sudden you hear a huge bang from
outside "ugh not again" you thought to yourself. you had enough with your next door neighbor making all this noise EVERY MORNING. you then go outside and tell that asshole to shut up.
•end of POV•
y/n:hey asshole could you maybe shut the fuck up? I'm trying to record some music unlike you who's out here just being annoying as fuck!
you scream at the tall hot boy in front of you, yeah he might be a asshole but he's hot as fuck though.
j:damn I'm sorry that you are in a bad mood right now but I'm trying to work on my skateboarding skills for me tournament tomorrow night.
y/n:but could you maybe I don't know... do it somewhere else?
j:no so why don't you just go find somewhere else to record your stupid music at.
y/n:fuck you!
you say as you storm away but just before you open your front door you feel a strong hand grab your arm, you then turn around only to become face to face with the one and only Jack Avery.
y/n:what do you want you li-
he then cuts you off by smashing his lips onto yours, of course you kissed back. the kiss then starts to get heated, Jack then opens your door and kicks it closed with his foot then pushes you up against the wall harshly.
j:you better stop with that attitude of yours or else daddy will punish you.
y/n:try me bitch!
and with that said he then picks you up by your thighs and carries you into your room, he then slams you onto the bed ripping off your clothes as well as his.
j:you are in for a long night princess.
then without any warning he slams into you with no mercy causing the both of you to let out loud moans.
y/n:ah fuck jack.
you moan while scratching down his back.
j:fuck your so tight y/n.
he groans going faster, he then hits your g-spot causing you to let out a huge scream in pleasure.
j:found it.
he continues to hit that spot over and over again.
y/n:fuck jack I-I'm gonna c-cum.
he then cums but then pulls out before you could cum.
y/n:what the hell?
j:this is your punishment for yelling at me earlier.
y/n:ugh I hate you.
you say as you roll your eyes.
j:oh really? well you screaming my name just a few minutes ago says otherwise.
y/n:fuck you!
j:you would!
y/n:you are such a asshole.
j:but you love me.
y/n:you right.
j:hey um y/n?
y/n:hmm?
j:I know I'm a asshole to you but... I actually really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?
y/n:are you fucking kidding me? yes I'd love to go on a date with you.
you then kiss him.
j:I love you!
y/n:I love you too!