NINETEEN

everyone left a couple weeks ago, leaving lemon alone in her and maddie's apartment. she spent the first week after her break up in bed, only getting up to eat lucky charms or to pee. the next week was full of watching she's the man over and over again until she could say every line in sync with amanda bynes.

she knew she could never actually get over him, only distract herself from the pain. this break up was different from her others.

her first boyfriend was in 7th grade, a boy in her math class named jake. he sent his friend over to tell  lemon he liked her, she sent maddie back to give him the same message. his mom drove them to their first date, a local diner where everyone hung out. they dated until 10th grade when he claimed 'he just didn't like her anymore' the new girl, lindsey, had caught his attention.

her second boyfriend only lasted 5 months. lemon had just turned 18 and met him at a bar she got into using her fake id. he was a partier and she thought he would be a lot of fun. he was, but had a little too much fun. lemon walked in on him with another girl, making her feel like she wasn't enough.

then there was blake. he had her awestruck. he was the perfect guy and they had similar interests. their relationship was perfect, which gained them a lot of attention from fans. after about a year of dating, he became the exact opposite of someone you would want to spend the rest of your life with. he would come home drunk and call her 'worthless' and constantly pick her apart.

finally, there was drew. he made her feel special and happy all the time. he made her feel like the only girl in the world, as if she was worthy enough of being loved. she thought she knew love, but meeting drew taught her that she didn't. their relationship was how love should be. she hated how things ended, they let one fight get in between their relationship. she felt dumb for getting mad about how he felt. she felt dumb for letting him walk out of her room.

lemon was currently standing on the coffee table in the living room, her speakers on full volume, singing at the top of her lungs.

"just stop your crying it's a sign of the times, we gotta get away from-" her duet with harry styles was cut off by a phone call. 'incoming phone call from 'maddie boo bear'' flashed across the screen

"what's up maddie"

"hey lem" maddie dragged out "i was wondering" she stopped talking

"you were wondering...?" lemon repeated

"i was just wondering if you would come visit us!" maddie said happily

"oh"

"don't worry! 'us' does not include 'he who shall not be named'. although he will be here"

"i don't know maddie. it's all still fresh"

"it?"

"the wound"

"wound?"

"oh my god maddie! the break up!"

"right" maddie said quietly "well don't worry because he feels really shitty too, he's like a zombie" maddie tried cheering her up

"maddie that doesn't help. i don't want him to feel like shit"

"right... and i know you haven't come back since well..." she stopped before bringing up lemon's trauma in front of her friends. lemon was glad she didn't finish her sentence "well please come visit we miss you! so does drew but i'm not gonna say that!" maddie laughed

"i'm not gonna have this conversation with you while you're drunk"

"yes you will! because if you hang up on me, i'll cry" lemon knew she was serious, because drunk maddie gets very emotional. everytime they drank together since 8th grade always seemed to end with maddie in tears

"fine maddie! but i want to be away from him as much as possible"

"yay! she is coming!" maddie yelled to her friends her were listening to maddie talk on the phone. lemon could hear them all cheer

"okay bye maddie, you interrupted my harry styles"

"bye bye lemon" she could hear maddie's smile.

INSTAGRAM!

liked by 76,212 userslemonupdates RIP #dremonlemon has officially deleted all their posts together

lemonupdates RIP #dremon
lemon has officially deleted all their posts together. i know they unfollowed each other awhile ago but follows don't mean anything. everyone was saying they broke up but i didn't want to believe it...
load comments...

user oof lasted 5 months. yikes
user they lasted longer, they only told everyone they were a couple 5 months ago...

user thank god!

user i don't want to believe it

user i think he cheated on her
user no he wouldn't do that. she definitely cheated on him