TWENTY SEVEN

lemon woke up early the next day, trying to get to dalton's before his morning practice.

"i have practice in 45 minutes lemon, i can't do this now. i still have to eat" dalton said as he opened the door

"good thing i brought bagels" she lifted up the bag as she slid past dalton, into the apartment. "and we are going to talk about this so it gets solved"

"okay, i'll start." he paused as he grabbed his bagel "you hid a something from me that i think is important to know"

"i know dalton, and i'm very sorry. but i didn't tell you only because i didn't want you to be upset when i go to hangout with my friends and he comes along. i mean you already don't like me hanging out with them a lot"

"lemon i get upset for a reason, i don't like you hanging out with all of those guys all the time."

"dalton..." lemon had to collect herself so she didn't flip out on him, "you have to have trust in me. i wouldn't cheat on you"

"i'm not worried about you, i'm worried about them, i'm worried about drew." dalton paused "i don't want you hanging out with him"

"you are one dumb son of a bitch if you think you can control who i spend my time with" lemon laughed

"lemon! you're not respecting my feelings!"

"no, dalton! you're not respecting my right to have my own life that doesn't involve you completely. if i'm sitting here telling you that nothing is or will go on between me and drew, then nothing will happen!"

"no-"

"gosh dalton, shut the fuck up! don't try contacting me until you want to stop controlling me" lemon grabbed her purse and slammed her apartment door shut. 

to say lemon was mad, would be an understatement. she was fuming. she is so mad at dalton for trying to tell her who to hang out with and having no trust in her, and she is furious at drew for going against the one thing she asked him to do.

"open the fucking door drew!" lemon banged on the apartment door

"gosh lemon! it's like 7 am" austin rubbed his eyes

"where's drew?"

"in his room sleeping, like a normal person"

"thank you aus" lemon walked straight to drew's room and barged in as austin texted the cast group chat that something was about to go down.

lemon grabbed the pillow from under drew's head and hit him with it "wake up!"

"holy shit" drew sat up quickly "what the hell lemon"

"don't 'what the hell' me! what the fuck did you say to dalton?"

"what did i say to dalton.." drew whispered to himself, not remembering due to his half-awake state "last night?" he looked up at lemon with closed eyes

"yes last night! gosh drew, do i need to splash you with coffee? wake up and tell me!"

"i don't really remember just something about how i know how you are in a relationship because we've been in one"

"why would you say that?! that's literally the one thing i asked you not to say!"

"i mean i could've said worse" he tried to joke

"and for the sake of yourself, you are lucky you didn't. but now my boyfriend is mad at me because of your dumbass said"

"it's not my fault he's a jealous asshole!" drew defended

"you know what drew, just try keeping your distance from me. i thought that since i moved on you could too, but clearly not"

"don't even fucking go there lem" 

"just did" lemon called out as she walked out of his room and closed the door

___

lemon spent the next few days with no contact with drew or dalton. 

"lem, it's for you" maddie held lemon's ringing phone out to her

"ignore it." lemon didn't look away from the movie playing on the tv

"answer it! this is the fourth time he's called in the last hour. i'm tired of you moping around"

"if he really wanted to apologize and fix things, he knows where to find me"

as lemon looked back at the movie screen, there was a knock at the door. maddie looked through the peephole, "speaking of" she said as she opened the door

"lemon why aren't you answering my calls?" dalton walked into the apartment

"because you are acting too much of a wuss to apologize in person"

"well, that's what i'm here to do now. i'm sorry for telling you what to do, but you have to know where i am coming from. you're my girlfriend hanging out with your ex-boyfriend."

"i get that, but you can't tell me who i can't hang out with. so, i'm not going to stop hanging out with my friends, even if that includes him. " lemon had decided that she will no longer bring up drew around dalton ever again. she doesn't like him feeling insecure in their relationship, but does not want to stop hanging out with him

"i get that, lem. i love you and i know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me"

"you're right dalton, i love you too" lemon smiled and pulled him into a kiss.

@CITRUSLEMON POSTED!

liked by 34,623,645 users

citruslemon always an adventure (sorry for making you uncomfortable lucas hahah)

tagged: faye82, lucasglass98

load comments...

user a relationship like this >>>

user i thought her and drew were cute, but they are most def cuter

user she looks so much happier

user perfect couple!!!!

lucasglass98 not the first time ://

madelyncline stoppppp i love this!!!!