𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐬

UNEXPECTED CH. 8

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠."
-𝐾𝐴𝐺𝐸𝑌𝐴𝑀𝐴 𝑇𝑂𝐵𝐼𝑂

THIRD PERSON POV

"Line Up!" Shouts Daichi, they all lined up and face towards Takeda Ittetsu- their club advisor.

Y/N was beside Kiyoko while gripping the strap of her bag. She was wearing a standard white t-shirt and her PE jogging pants.

She was expecting to bring one since they were going to a gym, she didn't want to become the eye of the crowd if she was only wearing her uniform. She also brought the jersey she borrowed last night since Iwaizumi was going to be there anyways.

What Y/N didn't notice that everyone start entering the bus.

"Miyazaki-san, let's go now." Y/N snapped from her random thoughts coming from inside her head, and look at the voice who spoke to her. It was Takeda-sensei who was smiling innocently at the girl.

"Ah! Sir thank you again for letting me join their practice match." Y/N respectfully bowed at him making Takeda panic since he was receiving too much 'thank you' from Y/N lately.

He was the reason why she could join their practice match and excuse her to the teachers. And practically begged his knees for them since Hinata- really wanted if Y/N could watch their match today. And from Takeda's opinion Y/N might be able to join their club since he also checked that you were still not joining any school club. So he took this opportunity to make her get close to them so that he can ask her to join. Not that he was using Y/N, its just she can be a big help to them once she join.

"No need to thank me, come on let's go." He gestured her to enter and Y/N quickly sprints inside. They were now all sat on their respective sits, and Kiyoki caught that Y/N didn't know where to sit.

"Miyazaki-san you can sit next to me." Kiyoko stated removing the bags beside her and place it beside her legs. Y/N was about to say thank you when someone called her name.

"Miyazaki-san! C-can yo-ou sit next t-to me?" It was Hinata who was having a constipated look while clutching his stomach. Y/N paled as she remembered the scene of Hinata puking at Tanaka's crotch, and she didn't want to be the victim.

"S-sorry Hinata but I'm sitting with Kiyoko-san now." She stuttered feel bad once she saw Hinata's face becomes worst.

"I got you Hinata! Your Tanaka-senpai is going to sit next to you! And plus the two beauties are sitting next each other! Isn't that great?!" Tanaka chirps with a mix of blush and looking proud as hell. Hinata calmed a bit and move asude to let Tanaka sit besides the window since he felt more puking by watching outside.

Y/N felt bad at what was going to happen. And sighed as she finally sat down as of cue the bus starts to take off.

Minutes later while everyone converse, Y/N' stomach grumbled loudly making her pray that they didn't heard this. Kiyoko on the other hand glance at the blunette beside her. She didn't have any snacks with her so she was concern about Y/N who was now looking embarrassed but kept silent.

"Are you hungry Miyazaki-san? I'm sorry I don't have any with me right now." Kiyoko apologized, Y/N look at her in instant and frantically saying that its ok.

"Please call me Y/N, and I actually have here hehe." She scratched her head while smiling goofily. The black haired beauty just nod. Y/N opened her bag and rummage the things, while Y/N was busy finding her precious food, Kiyoko caught a glimpse of Aoba Johsai's mint Jersey which made her raised an eyebrows.