chapter 4

I woke up with a soft hand in my hand I look around i on the couch Randolph in a chair sleep i said Randolph help. He didn't hear me i jerk my hand he wake up look at me selena. help water he said Landon get me water i look at see Orlando, Landon and two guy look like my brother.

Landon came back with cup handed it to Randolph and look at me here babe I look at Randolph and said i cant move he help me drink the water then i said thank you Randolph he said you welcome babe we need to talk I said I know I tell you what you want to know but i cant move.

Orlando, Landon said why Selena the two guy I dont know said Selena i said yes that my name y'all two look like my brother my name is Selena Madison Randolph said selena that their last name, what you brother name I said one is Reno Madison the other is tonio Madison the two guy said sis that you I said who are y'all two they said sis it us Reno and tonio I said brother I found you they run to me hug me I yell dont they said why sis tell us I said first how y'all know Randolph

They said we was in school together we are friend of Randolph I look at Randolph he nob. I said ok they ask how you know Randolph I said ask your boss\friend they said wait you know his a mafia boss. Yes brother I do and I dont care him is I like him now ask him.

They did ask Randolph said I meet her at cafe shop she is a waitress they look at me I nod then they ask why we can't hug you I said because Randolph will be mad at me not tell him when he ask me two day ago and because I got cut and brushed and I breeding Randolph yell what! Now tell me what happened babe.

I said I am now the mother fucker go to hell I put my hand on my mouth and said sorry he pull my hand away my mouth and said it ok baby now tell me.

I said first I need a doctor I am need bad shape and blooding bad I not know why I am still alive. my brother and Randolph said where are you bleeding at. On my side, stomach he life up my shirt and see what I mean baby who did this Landon call the doctor.

I said now i tell you all of it.you two where is mom and dad they said they got murder buy Damon savage I yell what that son of bitch fuck him I tell Randolph everything i look at him and said Randolph can you help me sit up he said no baby you stay lay down and tell me.

I said ok i take a deep breath for your question you keep ask is damon savage is Russian mafia and he try to raped me 5 year ago but i escaped from him before he try again I look at Randolph i see him is angry for you second question is he kidnapped me at my apartment after Emily took me home from the club and he make his men beat, cut me Intel i pass out when I woke up I escaped again and came to you. I make know you ask how i know where you live for that question is i follow you in a cab when i saw you leave the cafe i am sorry to do that i am sorry dont tell you and i didn't know where to go you all I can think of why i came to you.

Randolph my brother said at the same time i going to kill that son of bitch mother fucker then Randolph ask why him make his men beat and cut you for I smile and said because i was not tell him about you everything about you i was save you I know he your enemy that why didn't tell him to keep me alive now he know I escape again he go kill me and you now and you have I look around and ask where is all your men Randolph said they are do their duties why i whisper to him because you have a shy he said how you now i said i over heard damon said David is at Randolph house when i escaped

Randolph said only David I have is david black I said that his name Damon said to his men then Randolph said son of bitch then he look at me and kiss me my brother said hi boss dont kiss our sister I said shut up i am his girl now i save your boss and y'all business, and now I know some Russian languages and I know some Italian language.

Landon eyes go wipe i said yes Randolph I know you call me princess in Italian Randolph said yes you are my princess and you are my girl now you save us and thank tell me and he did to you and i have a shy i said one more thing he is going to stole your shipment today thank baby i see Orlando on his phone fast my brother said damn sis do you love him or like him I smile and laugh and said well i do love him matter if i dont know all about him i look at him he smile at me he said baby you are live here now i can protect you with your brother. But i don't have my clothes Randolph. My brothers and Randolph said dont worry about that we get you more clothes and who clothes you wear now I look at Randolph and said dont get mad at me the clothes is damon I couldn't run in my dress.

Randolph said after the doctor fix you up can you put on my clothes you get out of that asshole clothes I said yea anything for you. He smile minute later the doctor came in the door and ask Randolph what can I help you this time Randolph look at me and said to fix my girlfriend cut and stop the bleeding the doctor said who is your girlfriend my brother said that be our sister on the couch he look at me I said hi nice to meet you sir he said nice to meet you who this to you beautiful lady I look at Randolph he not I said Damon savage because i didn't tell him about Randolph. Oh yeah Randolph come here please baby he came to me and ask what is it. Come down he did David is not the only one shy you have 3 more from Damon is here if I see them I will know i dont know their name I know their face. I over heard that 3 more his men are here help david.

He said thank you baby Landon fix a meet with all my guy tomorrow morning here. Landon said on it boss then Randolph kiss me how let the doctor fix you up i said ok