chapter 6

Warning sexscene

I woke up in Randolph arm he still sleep I got out of his arm slow go make my brothers, Randolph the guys some breakfast I go to the door downstairs to the kitchen then I go to the refrigerator open it take out eggs, bacon other thing put it on the counter i put a pan on the stove and make the loaded hashbrown after done put it in the bow then I start the bacon and eggs the coffee after everything done. I hear my brother said damn somethings smell good Landon said yeah they came in the kitchen Reno said sis what you doing i turn and said what it look like then turn back around. It look your sister cook breakfast. I jump and yell Randolph! Both my brother laugh their ads off.

Everybody got their plate I said here you coffee with 3 sugar Landon and ypur black coffee Orlando your black coffee baby and your tonio coffee with 3 sugar and creamer and your Reno coffee with just creamer. They said thank you we can get used to this Reno said you have a good memory sis I said yeah i know Orlando said the same and I get Randolph anything he want i look at him he have a smirk on his face Landon said anything like sex I yell landon! He laugh when i was bush dart red.

Reno and tonio said yeah sis he your boyfriend now I said if he want it i am not going to said no if he want to wait that ok with me I wait Intel he is ready i look at him with a smile.

Reno said to tonio see our sister have a crush on our boss i yell reno!

Tonio said come on sis you do we can tell the way you look at him i brush and said ok i do, he better then Damon y'all need to eat i go take a shower Randolph said you sit down eat too.

But?

No but baby?

I said ok i fix my plate and go sit down and start to eat after done i said ok you know now stubborn ass, I go shower now i run to the stairs my brother laugh at me I go up the Randolph bedroom walk in go to the bathroom then Randolph walk in the bedroom i go in the bathroom to the shower turn it on take off Randolph clothes got in grabbed Randolph body wash wash myself then got out put on a bathrobe walk out the bathroom I saw Randolph sit on the bed i frozen he look at me up and down and said come here baby.

I walk to him stand in front of him he stand up and kiss me and said I do want you i mean i do want to fuck you but i know you are a virgin but I am go in the back right now untel you are ready ok princess I nob use you word baby. Yes Randolph. He said go to the bed on your knees I do what i was told to I know i shouldn't let him do it but damn he so sexy I am on my knees he came behind me put off the bathrobe and ask do you trust me? Yes Randolph i do if i didnt i wouldn't let you like Damon

Princess i am not like Damon i will not hurt you, you understand. Yes Randolph then he lick my pussy I yell his name Randolph. Yes my princess you like this? Yes then him slammed his duck inside me behind I moaned loud he said shh you dont want your brother to hear you do you. I said no good he start fuck me faster and harder I moan oh god yes Randolph he giggle he bend over whisper you are my now no body but mine I said I will be all your no one but you I said that my girl he start back a hour he stop now baby go clear up and get dress come downstairs landon show you where I at.

I said ok i bend up son of bitch he giggle it ok it go away I walk slow to the bathroom to clear up then go back to my clothes Reno buy me then i got dress and walk out the bedroom downstairs landon look at me and said you look beautiful i said thank you let go we walk pass Randolph office to two double door Landon open it up and walk in I walk in i walk in behind him. It was a meeting room all his guys in here I look around

 It was a meeting room all his guys in here I look around