chapter 24

I woke up get up go to the bathroom take a shower then get dress what i saw i walk out the bathroom i have to take a pic summer on Randolph chest sleep then I go downstairs Reno, tonio, Orlando, landon in the dinner room eat when they see me Reno got up make me sit down he got my food my phone go off.

I answer hi dad what up we are be at Randolph in 2 hour. Ok summer is still sleep on Randolph chest i have a pic of it when is the party be at for Matthew. Dad said at Randolph i ask he about it he said ok great.

Reno said show me the pic I said i will after i eat the baby get me Fiats today then i eat after I done i got the pic up the guy come behind me look at it awww and start to said look at that. out of no way Randolph said awww what i pick my phone down fast we said at the sametime nothing why. I look at reno he smile then summer run in to me
And said sis Randolph let me sleep with y'all last night.

I stand up and said I know that I have a pic of you and him what! Randolph said show me baby i said no i am nothing then he run after me he catch me start to tickle me and said how me I said Randolph stop please hahaha show me princess I will stop. Randolph said i said ok, ok. Stop the boy will look at us summer beside reno and tonio.

I put out my phone pick up the pic show Randolph he look at it look at me with a smirk. Then door bell ring I got up open the door and said dad, mom. Dad said hi baby girl mom said hi sweetheart. Summer run to them then i said Randolph it time to go to the doctor he said I know let go i said dad who get everything for the party Reno,dad said we are do it i said yall get a 2 bucket and honey for me and feather. Dad said ok i will but why i said when Matthew and sit down Reno pour bucket of honey on him and tide the rope to the door at the pool door to the other bucket full of feather when open the door the feathers full on him then i call him a chicken dance at like one

Dad, everybody bust out laughing and said we love to see that we do it. Then we go to the doctor. After we done the doctor the baby was great I call matthew tell him to come to the house after work he said ok I be there in a hour. We got to store i buy Matthew a suit. When we got to the house Reno, tonio, have the 2 bucket fit one at the door at the pool outside

We all in the dinner room my phone ring I answer hi brother. I am here ok come in. I hang up everybody hind the front door open Matthew walk in sis where are you I said in the dinner room he walk in everybody jump up said happy birthday Matthew. He mouth full open then look at dad, mom, then me. I am smile and said come sit down right here he came sit down i go to the door then said 1,2,3 reno pour the honey on him i run out the front door around the pool door matthew see me open the pool door features full I said now who is a chicken i start to dance like a chicken run in.

Matthew said sis wait i get my hand on you everybody laugh i said happy birthday baby brother. He said thank sis i am get you for that. We start the party Randolph and dad cook me, Reno, tonio, summer in the pool Matthew sit on a chair look at me i got out get him gift then i walk to him and said happy birthday

Matthew said what is it i said open it he open it and said sis how you know I need a new suit I said I knew because you wear 2 suit everytime I see you amber and emily said she got you there boss.

Summer run up to me grab her gift to him it was a pic of all of us i look at Matthew he have tear eyes thank you too y'all two are the best summer  i love yall. Then I have tear eyes and said i love you too baby brother i hug him. Then he open all the gift and after we eat. I go get the cake amber got the eat cake she got out sing i behind Matthew he blow out the candles I said matthew he turn around i put the cake in his face.

He said sis how you are get it i run laugh he run after me I look at dad he laugh and smile. Then matthew catch me how i got you Matthew put me down i have my medicine reno have my medicine Matthew put me down i take my medicine then Randolph come to me with a cake I put it in him face and run again Matthew and Randolph run after me dad help hind me. My phone alarm go off i listen to it shit mother fucker. I run to the living room i yell Matthew,Randolph, reno, tonio come.

They come run in what wrong what is it listen to it and see Matthew listen to it what the fuck mother is alive she need y'all johnny have her she in danger Reno,tonio said what! She alive. What! I turn see father let go get her you selena stay at the house with summer we go get y'all mother, my first love sorry honey mother said it ok i know you love her. Then they left me and mother and summer in the mansion. We go to bed for the night

That night i woke up by yell i got up go to the door walk out summer walk to me sis what go on i put my finger on my lip and said I not know we walk to the stairs but stop we hear mother yell get out of my daughter house. No we are not we here to get her. I go to the stairs i yell get out my house i kill y'all and you victor what i tell you.

He said i dont have a choice your father want you. I said he not my father now leave. Then a big gunshot i look mother on the floor with blood i yell mother run downstairs with summer my arm to mother.

Mother was dead on the spot summer cry in my arm i have tear then i hear look at me I look see my so call father i dont call father

selena get up now! I yell fuck you! A guy grab summer let go my sister. I said let fuck go of her. Then johnny have me by the hair and said get up i cry out ok let go dont hurt me and my unborn baby and sister johnny said what! You pregnant get up and go get dress now. I am not go no where without my baby sister she only 5 year old tommy let her go johnny said summer run to me we go upstairs i get her dress and we walk to my room i got dress I text Randolph "help johnny have me and summer he kill stepmother I leave the phone keep the phone with you when you house come get us please I have to necklace on.  I put the phone down put on my necklace with the  tracking device on it.

I pick up summer walk door walk out downstairs johnny so call father come to us put him hand on my stomach and said let go now you are in trouble already. We walk out the door to a SUV get in with summer in my lab. Summer and me fell sleep 3 minutes after.