chapter 5

The doctor fix my wounds with sitiches after he said it was deep and gave me painkillers then Randolph came back the doctor told him about the wounds was deep i have sitiches I see Randolph mad but not angry I got up fight the pain walk to Randolph

Randolph said come baby you need to sleep i said I am not sleep but ok i do it for you. We walk to a door and he said this is my room i have your room fix I said can i can I stay in your room with you if I can if not it ok. He look at me and said yes baby you can stay in my room but why i said at night i have nigntmare about Damon try to do, the day at the cafe shop Landon said I don't look good i said i didn't sleep st all how that why I didn't sleep at all.

Randolph said ok baby it be okay you have me now nothing going to happen to you now. We walk in I around the wall

Randolph go to the walk in closet and came back with his shirt and sweatpants I said sorry about the date Randolph said we can do it where you are better I am worry about you not the date we do it soon

Randolph go to the walk in closet and came back with his shirt and sweatpants I said sorry about the date Randolph said we can do it where you are better I am worry about you not the date we do it soon. I said ok can you stay with me if you dont have work to do.

Randolph said yes baby I have work to do buy I been back soon after you need to try to sleep here put this on Reno go get you some clothes and put that asshole clothes in the fire over there I said ok i do it he kiss me and left out the door I go to the bathroom to take a shower I walk in the bathroom my mouth full open I see a big shower and a tub

I go to the shower turn it on take off Damon fuck clothes off got in I use Randolph body wash and wash myself then I done I put on a bath robe then go in the bedroom put on Randolph clothes on and put Damon in the fire then got in bed.

Randolph pov

Where I left her in my room i have a smile on my face when she ask me can she stay in my room with me after I said I have her room fix what make me happy is she not want to stay away from me she feel safe with me I am a angel but I am also the devil it come to my girl and in work mode that remember me about the shipment.

I walk fast to my office Orlando and Landon was there I walk to my bar fox me a drink and walk to my chair Orlando said she was right Damon try to steel the shipment I threw try grass across the room Landon said calm down Randolph we got the shipment Damon and other could not get it our men was ready she save us 5 billion dollars I said yes she did then there was a knock I said come in my princess walk in.