chapter 14

I woke up in a bed I look around i call Randolph he didn't answer I got out the bed to the door open the door call Randolph again Matthew call me sis I turn Matthew where is Randolph? come sis he in the living room i heard you call him i came get you. I said ok where stepfather Matthew said in rhe kitchen fix breakfast wait it morning. Yes let go. We go to the stairs then we go downstairs we walk to the living room i see my brothers but where Randolph look around? Look for me baby i yell Randolph baby I walk to him right in his arm

Then i hear where is my baby girl Selena i turn around to the kitchen door stand a man

I said i remember you, you the one buy me ice cream when I was 9 but who you are i not remember your name

Matthew said sis that is my father and your stepfather i look at him he said yes my sweet baby girl I am the one buy you ice cream Reno said what you are more father to us the our father ever was. I said that right i love him as my real father then i run in his arm and said father.

He said how is my baby girl i look up at him and said I am not good right now I am in danger and boyfriend and 3 brother and friend in danger too. Stepfather said i know about it who is this girls i said they are my friend father this is emily and the other is amber and girl this is my stepfather but my real father to me Matthew ryan Meller senior emily said what that boss name i said yes he is his father boss is Jr. Emily said nice to me you sir. Amber said yeah nice to meet you sir father said nice to meet you too Emily, amber just call me ryan y'all not get us name mix up who you call and talk to.

Then he look at me and you young lady what is this i heard you have dont been eat. How...i look at Randolph to Reno, tonio the other you told him Matthew yell what! It true i look at Matthew and said yes Matthew it was true but Randolph make me eat again because of Damon. Smack ouch! Father! Get your ass in the kitchen eat and after come to my office matthew show you where it at.

I said ok father with my head down I walk in the kitchen fix my plate. Then i sit down start eat when I done I got up ok matthew show father office y'all 3 I am mad at yall. You walk out Matthew walk to father office then stop and knock
Hear father come in how i go eat.

I walk in come in baby girl close the door I close the door come here i walk to him he put me on his lab now tell me why you have not eat i look at him and said because of Damon have not feed me all the time he stave me to dead but i snake food but one day i snake food he caught me then lock me in a room and then I escaped him 5 year ago move to new York with Emily and look for brother and mother but I didn't eat when I move untel i meet Randolph.

Father said I am go kill him how baby girl I have to punishment you for dont eat when you move back to new york. Father I ate last night on the jet. Yes Randolph have to make you. I said ok first I need Randolph to Bing my medicine before Matthew kick my ass sorry father. It ok baby father on his phone tell Randolph bring Selena medicine.

Minute a knock on the door father said come in Randolph said came in baby are you ok I said no my side is hurt and my stomach hurt. Here baby your medicine I said thank baby i be out after father get done talk and punishment me after y'all told him about me not eat Randolph said ok sorry baby he need to know I said yeah I know it ok he want hurt me he never had, you can go back to eat he said ok and he left. I got up took my medicine here is water. Thank father I drink the water. Now tell me why you have to took the medicine.