chapter 11

I woke up from a ring sound I open my eyes I look around i in Randolph bedroom I got up to a phone I turn off the alarm then I go the bathroom to take a shower an think where is Randolph and how I going to do this every morning after I done I put on a bathrobe walk in the bedroom i see Randolph on the bed look at me I jump good morning baby good morning my sweet angel mafia boss who phone is that he smile at me and said it is your baby. Who buy it i ask

Wait what time is it i go to the phone look at the time 6:55 oh god I am going to be late I go get dress and shoes fast when I done I run out the door I hear Randolph wait baby Matthew is here I stop look at Randolph and said what? Come baby we walk downstairs i see Matthew sit on the couch i yell Matthew sorry I am late. He said sis you are not late I here to get you because Randolph have a meet to go to.

I said ok i go to Randolph hug him then kiss him see you tonight I get off. I go to matthew and said ok let go before we late he said but I can I said I know let go. Randolph said baby here is your phone I turn around get my phone and said you never answer my question who buy the phone Randolph, reno, tonio, Matthew said at the same time we all did. My mouth fell open.

Then we walk to the car I got in call Emily she answer on the first ring selena. Hi what wrong i am here and Amber too I said we be there in 3 minute.

Then 3 minute Matthew parking the car we got out walk in Emily run to me hug me and ask where is the boss I said the boss is right here Emily this is my half brother and our boss Matthew Ryan Meller. Matthew this is my best friend Emily Pearce and my new friend amber Wilson's . They said nice to meet you Mr meller. Matthew said nice to me y'all to MS Pearce and MS Wilson's we go to the elevator to the top I ask what old boss said Emily said he said that Ok we have new people work there I said ok

When the door open we walk out every body look at us Matthew yell back to work amber whisper damn your brother is hot and bad temper. I said yea I know he have to be like that do what he do. Where we go to matthew office.

He start to explain the job details to Emily and amber. I said I the one who fix it like that because you emily you are good at paper work like me and you amber I don't know what you can and can't do because you are new in New york but me and Emily born here but we meet in California where I got kidnapped by Damon from New york to California i escaped him in California move back to new york start the job at the cafe shop me and Emily qas together til then.

Amber said that make sure you right and hate that happened to you I said thank it ok i have my 3 brother and my boyfriend with me ok let get to work. Amber ask how you want your coffee sir i saif he want his coffee with 4 sugar and creamer same how as my Matthew said that right now you know I said i pay attention to it at the cafe shop we meet at you order it like that he said damn you have good memory i smile and said you, reno, tonio, Orlando said the same thing amber left me and Emily do paper work but i ask Emily to do the paper work i can copy on the documents and numbers on the USB flash device I did with Randolph document and number i have a feel something going to happen. Amber came back with coffee we drink our coffee and still do paper work i will I done copy everything i help Emily with paper work intel we got off work.