chapter 9

When i woke up i was in bed what the hell how i get in here. Then i hear I carry you in here after you feel sleep in the game room. I jump look behind me see Randolph. How I have you what was that you said i have to catch you, I have you now what you said now.

I...i was pick at...he slam he lip on my deep the kiss I kiss back he pull back and said good morning princess good morning sweet angel mafia boss. What you doing today?

He said i have a meeting, what about you i said i have to go back to work I take 2 week off to stay kind up your work and shipment how you are woke you go back do it. He said ok i want you to come back here after call Landon to come get you I ask what about Emily take me here we get off same time. He said ok call me when you at the house. I said ok i got out the bed. Get back here i run to the bathroom Randolph catch me at the bathroom door how i got you let go shower together. I said ok let go I go to the shower turn it on got out of my clothes I hear a growl i turn see Randolph look at me i got in the shower. He behind me i wash myself.

He did the same I got out put on a bathrobe go to the bedroom and got dress when i done I go downstairs call a cab Randolph said I going take you to work I said I call a cab a minute again i be fine.

He walk with me he pay the driver the money i got in we handed to the cafe shop when i got there i got out go in there was not alot of people here. Emily see me run to me hug me and said hi i am happy you here i am do the table to day. I said ok then she said is Randolph be here and a guy came here look for you he said he your half brother. I said no Randolph have a meeting and i dont have a half brother I know of.

Emily turn and said oh there he is outside I said tell him I be out in minute i am in the locker room she said ok i walk to the locker room to change clothes then I walk out emily said he want to talk to you. what about the customer and boss emily said boss is not here today I can do the customer and Amber can do the other wait amber your friend amber. Yes Emily said where she at I am right here she hug me.

I hug her back and said ok let me go talk to that guy. They said ok i walk to his hi you want to talk to me he look up i said to myself oh my god he go handsome

 They said ok i walk to his hi you want to talk to me he look up i said to myself oh my god he go handsome

He said yes Selena I do, have a sit I sit down he look at me smile why you want to talk to me sir. He said let me introduce myself my name is Matthew ryan Meller Jr I am your half brother.

My eyes and mouth wipe open that impossible I have 2 brother he said we have to same mother but different father our mother was married to your father but date my father behind your father back I said can i see your laptop for a minute. He said yes sis here I take the laptop turn it on what is your password he put it in.

I research his name it said Matthew Ryan Meller Jr is the only son of Matthew Ryan Meller Sr and Michelle Marie Madison... He is the CEO of meller electronics he is also mafia leader of black wolf

Sis what you doing

I am do research about you.

Oh my god I look at him you are my half brother but are you going to hurt me. He look at me wipe eyes and ask sis why you ask me that. I said I know who you really are. He said who I am sis? I got up walk to him and whisper you are CEO of meller electronics and also mafia leader of black wolf. He said how you know that.

I read it on my research of you. He said how you know about the he look around and whisper mafia I whisper i be kidnapped by one and I am date one mafia leader. He look at me and ask who are them I said the one kidnapped and try to raped me and beat, cut me is damon savage i look at Matthew he look angry and I am date Randolph McGraw.

Wait you date Randolph McGraw. I said yes brother i am he is good to me. Matthew said he is my friend and business partners where is he at i said what you friend with Randolph yes sis i am and i am go kill Damon what he did to you I said and we your second question is Randolph at a meeting and you well have to be with Randolph and our two brother he said where is Reno,tonio at. They are with Randolph and they work with Randolph.

Selena!!!

I look at emily what wrong i stand up she run to me damon is outside i run to the locker room change clothes come back out with my cell phone sis come with me where? we walk outside Damon come to us sis go to my car. Where is your car he point at the car ok here the key go now but what about you go call Randolph tell him you at my company. I run to his car I unlock the door Selena get back here now. No she not you son of bitch Matthew punch Damon run to me and got in start the car. Where we going brother? To my company.

I call Randolph he answer what wrong baby. Randolph I am not at work I am at Matthew Ryan Meller Jr company. What! What the fuck you do there? I said he is my half brother of my mother. I did research on him he save me from Damon at work.

Randolph said I am on my way with reno, tonio. I said ok we hang up Matthew pull in the parking lot we got out we walk in his company to the elevator up to the top floor

When the door open we go to his office everybody look at me come Selena I rub to him we go to his office we walk in I go sit on the couch he on his phone and said in my office now he hang up then look at me sis are you ok i said yes i dont know what would happened if you was not there. Sis it ok i dont going hurt you i protect you with Randolph and reno, tonio I been look for the mother fucker a my mother.

Then there is a knock on the door matthew said come in. Some guys walk in yes boss then they look at me Matthew said dont you think about it. One of the guys said look like boss got him a girl i said i am not his girl i am his sister y'all so stupid. Matthew said yes my half sister you touch her of died I dont care you are my guys she is my sister, Why i call yall in here I want y'all to protect her with me and Randolph her boyfriend and our brother Reno, tonio.

Sis you never talk to my guy like that again you understand me. I look at him. And said yes i understand brother i was angry see that asshole today he been try to get me back with him. Sis he dont going to do that if i have something to do with it .

Then a knock on the door matthew said come in Reno, tonio, Randolph come in sis are you ok, yeah baby are you. I said yes Reno, tonio, yes baby i am thank to my half brother. Reno said what you mean half brother. I said we have a half brother from mother, mother have a other son with other man tonio said where is our brother I said right over there i point at Matthew he is Randolph friend too and business partner. I did research on him yes he is our half brother and he is like y'all but different.

Reno said like what I said you ask he yourself it not my place to tell you. Matthew said sis you call tell them they are family. I said ok he is a mafia leader of black wolf and also CEO of meller electronics the company you are in now.

Sis please come here i walk to matthew he said why are you breeding

What!!!

I look down on my god my wound open up Randolph! Matthew said sis go to the couch i call my doctor. But now sis I look at reno, tonio, Randolph back at Matthew and said ok i dont want 2 mafia boss on my ass one is my half brother and my boyfriend. I walk to the couch lay down. Everybody was talk about Damon and what they go to do

Knock on the door matthew said come in the doctor walk in what i can i help you with boss Matthew said I need you to fix and look at my sister over on the couch sis yes Matthew. stand up please i stand up and said I feel weak and dizzy. Matthew, reno, tonio ask what you mean

I feel like i fix to pass out i M lost lot of blood I sit down but i pass out i hear Matthew yell Selena sister i feel someone pick me up baby you hear me.