chapter 21

We get ready I go to my room put on make up do my hair Randolph walk in got dress in a gray suit

Then he walk to me kiss me see you downstairs i nod he left out the door i get up put on the dress then look in the mirror

I walk out the door emily, amber walk to me and said wow you look beautiful i said y'all do to. We all walk downstairs

Matthew was talk he turn and said wow girl y'all are beautiful you sis you look so beautiful. I said thank you brother you not bad yourself where is my sexy boyfriend

Matthew open to tell me but Randolph ask did she call me sexy reno said yes she did. I turn look at Randolph with a smile and said i did, you are my sexy boyfriend father walk in with mother and summer in a cut dress Summer run to me and said you are beautiful sis I said thank you, you look cut.

We all walk to the SUV i got in the front Randolph in the drink side Reno, tonio, emily, amber with matthew Orlando, Landon in the back seat with us we headed to the mafia party

When we got there we all got out Matthew and the other came to us father come to us too and said selena babygirl it you see johnny come to me I said ok i will we all walk in together

Randolph pull me to him we walk to a man i know as Alexander he look at me and ask who is this beautiful woman Randolph said this is my fiance Selena Madison. I look at Randolph with wipe eyes I look back at guy and said nice to meet you he said same here. Then he go talk someone i whisper why you said I your fiance I am not engaged to you yet. Randolph said i said that to him said you are off-limit no one touch you or they died. I said oh ok i turn look around i see johnny my so call dad. He see me and said Selena i turn my back walk to my dad who is my father now.

Johnny said dont you dare turn your back on your father I turn said you are not my fuck father no more then I walk to father and Reno, tonio Matthew. When i got there i said dad he turn yes baby girl. Johnny is here. Then i head Selena get your ass always from that son of bitch.

I turn and said summer cover your ears she did then I said like I said you are not my father no more he is my father he is more a father then you ever be, what a father let his half brother try to raped and beat, cut his our niece and help he kidnapped me that was you Reno said you are not a father at all.

Then reno,tonio said he is our father now you can go to hell.johnny walk to me grab me by the arm pull me but Randolph punch he in you face johnny let go i run to brother and father i hear Randolph said you never touch my fiance again you peace of shit we walk out i put up summer who was crying to the car we got in and left to go home.

Randolph look at my arm and said are you ok baby i said no my arm hurting i put my head on his shoulder. Where we got to the house we got out father came to me and ask are you ok babygirl i said no dad my arm hurting then he said let me see let go in put something on it.

Randolph said we go home tonight i said ok summer said can i stay a week with you sister i look after and said you dont ask me you ask your father and your brother in law Randolph she look at Randolph and said can i stay with y'all for a week brother in law Randolph got to her lever and said I don't care you have to do what your sister and I tell you to do your need to ask your father. She look at dad and ask dad can I....

Dad smile and said i dont care you have to be good. She said i will. Ok you can go. I hope my stomach look at them

She jump up and down. I said come let go pack a bag. We go in upstairs to pack a bag we go in her room she got her clothes put it in a suitcase we go downstairs I put the summer and me suitcase by the door. Father said Selena come here i turn see everybody i said what wrong i walk to dad and Randolph.

Dad said Randolph want to tell you something. I said Ok what is it baby. He got on one knees and said i love you the first time I lay my eyes on you, you are my heart, soul, my everything, my love, angel, princess. I never want to live in a world where you aren't in it well you do me the honor to be my wife will you marry me he show me the ring

Oh my god yes Randolph yes I marry you he stand up kiss me and wipe out my tear i didn't know I was cry he put on the ring i hug my brothers ,father and mother, Orlando, Landon

Oh my god yes Randolph yes I marry you he stand up kiss me and wipe out my tear i didn't know I was cry he put on the ring i hug my brothers ,father and mother, Orlando, Landon. I go sit down then I go eat something after done i go to the living room talk to my baby in my stomach baby I am going to marry your father.

Summer come to me sit beside me and ask who you talk to sis I said I am talk to my baby in my stomach I rubbed my stomach your niece and nephew then I said it time you to sleep come here she said ok sister she came to me in my arm lay in my arm fell to sleep then I get sleepy and fell sleep.