iii. greetings

"Why'd you choose me?" Emily asked as the two walked through the halls, Bailey smiled before replying to Emily with, "You seemed nice

           "Why'd you choose me?" Emily asked as the two walked through the halls, Bailey smiled before replying to Emily with, "You seemed nice." Emily smiled with an confused expression before Bailey placed her cigarette in the bin after putting it out. Emily came to a stop, watching as Effy and Katie started to talk to one another in the hallway.

"We can because you know, well, we're the best-looking in here. Really sorry but we are," Katie irrationally explained as she looked at the girls behind Effy.

"Don't flatter yourself, Katie. Your ego might get too big," Bailey replied before throwing a piece of mint-flavoured gum in her mouth, earning a glare from Katie. "We should hang out, definitely. Oh no, here it comes. Total lezzer bitch," Katie spat as Naomi inched closer towards the four of them.

"Excuse me," Naomi said, her figure tall against Katie's. Katie moved out of the way slightly so Naomi could get by, Bailey giving the blonde a small smile.

"Like, don't talk to her. She tried to song my sister in middle school. Pervy, don't you think Eff?" Katie asked the brunette, Bailey looked at Emily who looked nervous as her sister explained something against her will. "Watch out, Katie. I might get confused and fuck you with my big strap-on by mistake." Naomi warned Katie as she walked out of the classroom.

"Muff-munching bitch. Just jumped you, didn't she?" Katie turned around before asking Emily the question, Bailey rolled her eyes knowing Katie was completely twisting the story and she could tell that by Emily's face.

"Leave it, Katie," Emily whispered towards her twin before she laughed. "Whatever," Katie scoffed before turning back round to Effy.

"Sounds a bit homophobic to me, Katie. Grow a pair," Bailey spat, Katie didn't get a word out after Bailey said that. Instead she stood looking annoyed, Bailey laughed before placing herself down on a table.

"Right, now we've got to, Christ. Fuck it, okay. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Ok, whatever. We've got to stand up and say our names and a unique fact about ourselves. Right, I'll start. I'm Kieran and I hate being a fucking teacher. You?" Kieran explained before pointing towards JJ.

"I'm JJ and with regard to mathematic aptitude, I'm in the top 0.3% of the population which is an interesting demographic statistic because paradoxically my communication, interpersonal and intuitive skills are towards the lower quartiles-"

Bailey listened closely to what JJ was talking about but she had no clue on what the boy was jabbering on about, she smiled as she was impressed by the boy's smartness before leaning back back on her chair; impressed.

"Yeah, you've stopped me in my fucking tracks there, yeah. You," he pointed towards Katie and she stood up cockily, looking around around the classroom full of pupils.

"I'm Katie, I've never not had a boyfriend since I was seven," She proudly announced before placing herself back into the chair. Bailey rolled her eyes, stifling her chuckle with her finger. "Congratulations, you?" He pointed at Emily who sat beside Bailey.

"I'm Emily, I've never had a boyfriend," she announced and then quickly sat back down. "Shit happens, you, Pinky," he said, tilting his head to Bailey's hair, Bailey smiled before standing up with a huff.

"I'm Bailey, and I have no fucking clue who my dad is," Bailey announced with a smile, plopping back down on the chair with ease before looking around at the other faces full of smiles at girls saying. "Deep. You?" He pointed towards Naomi. "I'm Naomi, hate injustice. People tell lies about me," Naomi said before sitting down, glancing over to Emily.

"What about you, with the bling," Kieren pointed towards Effy. "I'm Effy. And I think my mums having an affair," she announced. "Good one shows enterprise. What about you big man," the tall one from earlier stood, Freddie his name was.

"I'm Freddie. I met a girl I like today, she's like beautiful," he said before looking down at Bailey, her eyes flickered towards his brown ones before facing back to the front with a smirk. "That's it," he said after a while.

"That's it? That's your unique fact? That's just great. Fascinating, Freddie. Thank you for that, what about you?" Kieren asked someone else. Bailey took her phone out before opening a message from her neighbour about money, luckily, her neighbour was like a mother, paid for a lot of things.

"Kieren," Effy said as she put her hand up. "Yes?" Kieren asked. "I'm feeling rather shit, I think maybe I need to go to the Nurses office," she told him.

"Oh, yeah, okay go on then," Bailey looked behind her and saw Effy's smirk towards James, she grabbed her stuff and stood up to go to the 'office.' "Actually, Kieren, I'm not feeling too well either. My balls are aching, I might have to go and see that nurse," James told him, Bailey chuckled to herself. No one had one fucking idea of what was going off.

"Right, bugger off them," Kieren said to him. "Cheers, Kieren," Cook said before getting up and leaving.