xviii. pregnant or not

Despite her mind going against it, Bailey raised herself from the comfort of her bed as she answered the door that someone threw continuous bangs on

         Despite her mind going against it, Bailey raised herself from the comfort of her bed as she answered the door that someone threw continuous bangs on. "What?" Exclaimed the pink-haired girl, soon softening when she noticed Cook standing there with a box of chocolates and a bottle of Vodka within his hands — a couple of spliffs as well.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Bailey wanted to hide her smile and only show annoyance on her face, but she couldn't fight the feeling. She moved out of the way of the door, allowing Cook to step entrance into the caravan.

"So, this is your home, huh?" Cook asked, placing everything done onto the small table within the living room area. Bailey nodded her head before sucking on her teeth. "Yeah. It's not much but it's better than nothing," Bailey smiled — she didn't have to pay rent, any money that she earned it was hers all because of Freya and Noah, they really were truly like the parents she never had.

"What you doing here, Cookie?" Bailey asked, wanting to tease him in anyway she could. Cook only responded with the light of his spliff, glancing into her eyes. "You seemed out of it yesterday. I needed to see if you was good, ya know?" He finally said something. Bailey smiled at him, tapping his shoulder as a 'thank you.'

"Good place to fuck, eh?" Cook filled the silence with his humouring questions, Bailey only rolled her eyes as she felt his fingers tap against her thighs.

"I suppose. Small, though," Bailey joked back, it was time to let his jokes into her life and accept them for how they are. She needed something to make her laugh anyways, and Cook was the person to do that.

She turned her head to the chocolates he has brought, opening them and placing one in her mouth. Bailey rested her head on his shoulder as she smoked his spliff, sometimes passing it to her, and she ate the cheap chocolates.

Soon after, the feeling of sickness washed over Bailey again. Cook dragged a blanket over her body after considering how cold she grew against him, stroking her hair slightly. If she grew cold, surely she had to just have been ill, right?

Bailey removed the blanket and tan towards the small toilet, slamming the door shut as she was sick so Cook didn't have to suffer hearing it clearly but rather muffled. As she finished, she flushed the toilet and stared at herself in the mirror. "Disgusting. . ." She 'complimented' herself before exiting the bathroom.

Rinsing her mouth, she spat the water back into the sink as Cook watched her every move. She found some mints, throwing a couple of them into her mouth before looking over at Cook whilst taking some water from her fridge.

"If I knew better, I would say you're pregnant right now. However, I don't thing you've fucked someone recently," Cook joked, though this time Bailey didn't take it as a joke. Her eyes widened as her jaw fell apart, no fucking way. A bell clicked in her head — no protection with Freddie in the shed.

"Doll, what's the face for? You've fucked someone, haven't you?" Cook asked, standing besides her now. Bailey nodded her head before he exited the caravan with no trace of words, or where he was going.