iv. birthday party

Bailey only hoped the day was going to be good as she got ready for Cook's birthday party he had invited her and the other girl's to

          Bailey only hoped the day was going to be good as she got ready for Cook's birthday party he had invited her and the other girl's to. Bailey changed into her green top, black skirt with a belt and fishnet tights to match it. She threw the top half of her hair into a ponytail before the fringe started to slowly fall out of it, she smiled before smudging the eyeliner under her eyes and applying concealer.

"Hurry up, you tosser!" Effy banged on the caravan door causing Bailey to jump from her place in the caravan, she looked over at the door and opening it to reveal the four girls. "How the fuck did you find me here?" Bailey asked, Effy shrugged her shoulders before Bailey set off out of the caravan.

"You live there in that?" Katie asked as she eyed the inside of the caravan, it was homely and full of a pastel blue and white. It was welcoming to the eye but for a teenager, it wasn't a place others expected her to live.

"Yep, problem?" Bailey asked the redhead, Katie shook her head before she smiled at Bailey. Bailey realised her smile, smiling back before explaining why she lived there, "Both parents are goners. Well, mum not so much. The neighbours are pretty much like my parents. Freya and Noah, nice people."

"Must be nice living alone," Emily said as she tried to ease the conversation of Bailey's home life. "It's lonely but it's alright," Bailey told them before Pandora started to skip instead of walking.

As they walked up to the club, Bailey rolled her eyes before stopping at the door. "Looks shit," She said before Effy nodded her head in agreement. "It's all about the inside," Pandora said to make the situation a whole better before they watched as Katie walked in with no hesitation.

"Guys, guys, hey baby," Cook said as he wrapped his arm around Effy's shoulder. Bailey looked around the pub before walking up to the bar, ordering a beer.

"I'm so happy to introduce you to my legendary night out in celebration of my birthday. Apart from you-" Cook said before chasing three boys out.

"He seems pissed up," Bailey whispered towards Freddie, the boy looking at her already. "He is," Freddie replied with a scoff and Bailey replying with a head nod and a chuckle.

"I'm 17 today so, all bets are off. Do what the fuck you like. Flush your mates down the toilet, eat grapes off each other, smash speakers over your heads. If partying's a crime, who's gonna get arrested first? Let's go fucking mental!" Cook shouted before downing his drink, spilling it everywhere.

"Yep, he's pissed," Bailey confirmed as she watched him spill the drink everywhere.

A couple of minutes later, the group sat around in the circle, Bailey tracing loops on her arm as they all sang with each other, her eyes flicking up at Freddie's every couple of seconds.

"Thanks, man, thank you very much. What's next? Oh yeah, more drinks! More drinks! More drinks! More drinks! More drinks! Yeah?" Cook sang as he patted his hands on the table, breaking Bailey's contact to her own skin.

"Yeah," everyone agreed before he stood up to get the drinks.

"He's fun," Katie said. "You have no idea," Freddie replied. "He's already had half a bottle of vodka," JJ told everyone.

"Really? How crazy!" Effy said towards JJ, making him chuckle. "Yeah," he replied back.

"Tequila! Who's in?" Cook said as he walked to the table with a tray of shots. "Yeah, go on then," Freddie replied as he picked up a glass. Bailey took three and shot one of them.

"Airwolf! Let's go, man," Cook said before everyone took another one, Bailey taking her second one and then the third one, feeling the alcohol set in her stomach as it warmed her chest and burned her throat a little.

Cook started to shot them all with little wolf noises between them after he howled making JJ join in and then Freddie joined in with a small one.

Bailey looked up at the three one, chuckling a little as she smirked at them.

"Hey, Cook, do you wanna see your birthday trick?" JJ asked him. "Lay it on me, magic man," Cook told him. "One pint of normal drinking water," JJ said before placing a tea-towel on top of the glass.

Soon after he pulled the towel off to reveal a fish in the water. "What the fuck?" Bailey said as she stared at the water in amazement, wondering how the fuck he got a fish in there.

"Shazam, motherfucker!" Cook shouted before he took the glass and started to drink the water, causing everyone to stop clapping as they watched him drink the fish.

"Cook, what are you doing?" Freddie asked, then he slammed the empty cup onto the table before Pandora threw up; everyone sharing looks of disgust. "Yes! Come on," Cook laughed as he clapped. "Someone's been drinking. . . milkshake? Strawberry milkshake, am I right?" He asked as he smelled the sick.

"Yes. How did you know?" Pandora asked him. "Am I a ninja, or am I not a ninja? Christina, we've got a rejection—" Bailey looked down at her vibrating phone, she groaned in detest before pulling it out to reveal an unknown number. Bailey furrowed her eyebrows before she stood up and walked outside.