xxvii. need to know

Opening the plaster, Bailey flinched as her bruise began to throb

          Opening the plaster, Bailey flinched as her bruise began to throb. She gently wiped her fingers across the cut on her cheek before applying the clean clean plaster it, sniffling slightly as her eyes began to water. Hiding the bruise wasn't hard, it was a simple and small bruise that she hid under make-up — it was almost too easy to hide.

Leaving her caravan and entering the car, Bailey was surprised to not have found Freya nor Noah seated outside. Bailey made her way to school, "Fuck. . ." She whispered as an sudden headache began to fill her head, she cleared her eyesight before leaving the car.

Now was the time to act like she was fine, when she was in pain and upset. Walking into her History exam, she felt eyes follow her from other students before placing herself next to JJ. He offered her a small smile, one in which she replied with before waiting to open and begin her papers.

The test felt short, but she was confident with her answers as she always had a interest for History so she listened the most in the lesson of hers.

She headed towards her locker, Bailey noticing as Emily was waiting besides it with a frown against her lips when seeing the state Bailey was in. It was terrible but it definitely wasn't her best state — though, it wasn't as worse as to when her mum had hit her. That fucked Bailey up beyond belief.

"Hey. . ." Emily softly said as she stood up straight when Bailey arrived at her locker. Bailey only nodded her head as she felt too tired to speak, but one question was exploiting her mind and it needed to be answered. "Have you seen Cook?" Questioned Bailey, she hadn't seen or heard from Cook since that night.

"No. I also have a question," Emily replied. Bailey squinted her eyes — she already knew the question before her. "Did you actually sleep with Freddie and Cook? Or was that some bullshit thing he made up?" Emily asked, Bailey cleared her throat, she really didn't want to have the talk right now.

"It's true, Em. Listen, I don't really wanna talk about it—" Bailey was cut off as students began to walk through them, accidentally pushing himself into Bailey. "We need to go somewhere else," Katie announced.