Chapter 5: Plane

"Terminal 3 is over here," You say, pulling Liam's arm to guide him.

"Okay, you get us seats, and I'll get Starbucks or something," he said, pushing his suitcase into your free hand. You look around, hoping to find two open seats. The airport is packed, filled with people trying to enjoy their three day weekend. Spotting a lucky row of empty seats, you scramble over, bags weighing you down. You collapse into the chair and place Liam's bag on the seat next to you to save it. A guy who looks a couple years older than you walks up to you.

"Is this seat taken?" He asks, motioning to the seat next to you that doesn't have Liam's bag. You glance at all the empty seats that aren't right next to someone.

"Oh... uh no," you say awkwardly, fiddling with your phone as you pray for Liam to come back soon. The guy scoots slightly closer to you, and you squirm, glancing up for any sign of Liam's familiar sandy hair. Relief floods over you as you see him walking your way, a bothered look on his face.

"I got yelled at for spilling sugar. I told the workers to fix their sugar packets, and they almost didn't give me our drinks," Liam says as he comes closer, sighing as he plops down next to you. You stare at him, praying he'll notice the man beside you. You catch his eyes, and he tilts his head to the side, confused, "What?"

You look to the side, hoping he gets the hint.

"Are you okay? Here's your hot chocolate. I got you a muffin too," he says, leaning back in his chair. He doesn't look away, though. Exasperated, you face forward again and take a nervous sip of your drink. The man is still staring at you. Or rather, your chest. You look at Liam once more, a pleading look on your face. His face changes from realization to anger real quick, and he stands up, taking your hand to pull you up close to him.

"Hey man, would you mind moving a couple seats down? My girlfriend was hoping to get a little legroom," he said, painting a fake smile on his face.

"Oh, sure. Sorry man. Nice catch, though," he says, waving as he scoots over a couple seats.

"Catch? I'm not something to be caught. You're perverted," you spit, gripping Liam's hand.

"Whatever," he shrugs before leaving the row altogether. You rip your hand from Liam's and sit down with your arms crossed, pouting. Liam smiles gently as he sits next to you, his eyes twinkling at the sight of you pouting.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't pick up on your hints earlier," he says apologetically.

"Yeah," you breathe out, still shaken, "I'm just grossed out. He kept staring at me. And my chest."

Liam unconsciously does the same, before looking back up to meet your eyes. Your glare startles him, and a flustered blush sprinkles his cheeks.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to," Liam says, focusing on his coffee, "Mind going over the plan again?"

You stare at him, confused.

"Oh. Yeah sure," you say, focusing on your drink too, "We fly down to Orlando today, and when we get there, we head to the hotel. Alyssa and I share a room today and tomorrow night until she leaves the second morning we're at the hotel. You'll room with all the guys, and when Alyssa leaves, I'll get my own room," you say excitedly before continuing, "Tomorrow we'll spend the day at Universal and Dream- er- Clay told me there's a fair we can go to the next day. After that it's undecided, but we'll be back here in four days. We'll only be missing one school day, which our professors approved of."

(A/N: I really dont know if george and sapnap and dream call each other by their real names but they will for this cuz I feel like the intimacy between y/n and dream will be voiced better if I use clay.)

"Okay. You sure you want to be in that room alone? I can always join you," he offers flirtatiously, smirking triumphantly at your red face.

"Ew, gross. I'll be fine. Unless it thunderstorms," you add nervously, checking the weather for the fourth time today.

"It won't. The forecast says clear all week, so it'll be okay. But even if it does, you can hop over to our room and talk or something until it goes away," Liam says, putting an arm around you reassuringly. You rest your head on him, closing your eyes. Luckily for Liam, you miss his ears turning a brilliant shade of pink as he looks fondly at you. He watches as your breaths get deeper, signaling you've fallen asleep. He pats your head, moving your hair out of your face to get a better look at your peaceful face.

~~~~~

You startle awake as Liam nudges you, letting you know your plane is boarding. You jump up, your hair ruffled at the spot where you were leaning on him. He laughs at the sight of you, puffy eyes looking around for your bag. You sling it over your shoulder and head to the line but are pulled back by Liam.

"Not yet," he says, "Next group."

You sit back down, making sure you have everything in your bag. Liam takes the trash away, and you focus on staying sleepy, so you aren't awake the whole plane ride. The intercom announces your group, and Liam scuttles back to grab his suitcase, and he and you head over to the forming line. He shows the lady your boarding passes and allows you to go ahead of him as you walk towards the plane.

The flight attendant welcomes you two onboard, and you sleepily head to your seat, settling in next to the window. Resting your head against the window, you gaze out at the bright orange cones lining the cement runways. Liam stands up on his tip-toes, angling the suitcases into the overhead compartment. He grins at your sleep face.

"Go to sleep, just make sure you're buckled in," he says, closing the compartment and sitting next to you.

"Let me lean on you again. It's more comfortable," you ask, but you rest against Liam before he can answer. He adjusts his arm around you and pats your head. You look up to see a huge grin spreading across his face. He meets your eyes, looking proud.

You jolt up. "I'll just sleep against the window."

"No, no, I'm sorry. I'm just teasing," Liam says urgently, doing his best to hide his grin.

You stubbornly rest your head against the window, ignoring his tugs on your sweatshirt.

"Please," he begs, motioning to his shoulder.

You sigh dramatically. "If you want me to, I guess. Only because you want me to."

He grins like a kid, and you give him a judging look before falling against him.

You close your eyes, doing your best to ignore the little leaps your heart is doing.