Outro

oh my god thank u so much! the support i received was incredible. there is a few things i wanna talk about.

1.) i am so so so so so sorry for taking so long to upload a new chapter. i got overloaded with school. i lost motivation completely and didn't feel like doing anything but lay in bed all day. i even considered just deleting the story because i felt so bad i couldn't finish it.

2) the ending is completely open. you are the main character in the story, however it ends is up to you. however, if you'd like visualization, this is how i interpret the ending.

- Y/n and Liam head back to their college and remain good friends but not as close as they used to be. Y/n decides to focus on YouTube a lot more but doesn't quit college. Her and Dream continue to stay romantically involved and since she fell out with Liam she became a lot closer to George. Honestly marriage is boring so I don't want to make that a final thing. However, if you did get married and had kids, George would be the best man and Sapnap insisted on being one of the flower girls. Also, your kids would be the cutest. Again, completely an open ending and this is just a small snippet of what I imagine.

3) should I write another? if so, i might do karl jacobs lol he is my current obsession. (unless he has stated he is uncomfy with that then i obviously won't just lmk). 

4) once again, thanks for all the support. i've never stuck with a "book" or story before. the support i got was literally all i needed to stay up until 3am writing. thank you. truly.

excuse any misspellings lol