Chapter 11

"Shhhhh!"

"You're louder than me!" Someone hisses.

"Whatever! 3... 2....1!" A familiar British accent counts.

Suddenly, you hear a shout of anguish, and you jump up, looking over at Clay's bed. Nick and George had begun to bounce on his bed to your great enjoyment, throwing Clay about.

"STOP!" He yells, gripping Nick's ankle, "If I go down, you go down with me!"

Clay yanks Nick's ankle, causing Nick to crash into George, and soon they're in a heap. You grin, happy to see Clay being crushed by his friends. You yawn, crawling out from under the covers.

"Um..."

Looking up, you see all three of the boys goggling at you, their expressions blank. Confused, you look down.

"WHAT THE-" You scream, scrambling to cover yourself. Somehow, your shirt had managed to be thrown across the room overnight. Clay looks away immediately, urging the other two to do the same.

"CLAY YOU PERVERT DID YOU DO THIS?!" You yell, your face bright red.

"NO!? WHAT!?" He argues, laughing. "I PROMISE I DIDN'T!"

You throw on the nearest shirt, your frustration, and embarrassment bubbling over.

Nick points at you, laughing uncontrollably at your red face. You lunge at him, and he screams, covering his face. George laughs, encouraging Clay not to get involved.

"Y/N! Get off of him!" Clay shouts, chuckling as he attempts to pull Nick away from your grasp.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Nick cries, gripping Clay's arm.

You release him, standing back proudly at his mangled hair and clothes. Without a word, you strut into the hallway, hoping to keep any dignity you have left. All hope is lost, however. You nearly crash into Liam, who had just begun to head to the elevators.

"Oh- Sorry," you stammer, avoiding his eyes. But he merely grunts before heading to the elevators. You stare after him, fuming. You ignore your rumbling stomach and head back inside your room, muttering to yourself.

"Oh, are you not going down for breakfast?" George asks, slipping on his sweatshirt.

"I've decided I'm not hungry," you say quickly, "but go without me. I'll wait until lunch."

"You should probably eat," Clay says, looking down at you.

"Let's go!" Nick exclaims, pulling George along with him. George curses as he stumbles, struggling to keep up with Nick.

"I would end up wasting the food. I'll see you later," you say, smiling at Clay as he leaves, jogging to catch up to his friends. You close the door behind him.

(Dream's POV)

I quickly catch up to Nick and George, sliding right into place between them as they bicker. I look ahead, noticing Liam shuffling into the elevator. I quickly realize why Y/n stayed behind, and glance back at the closed hotel door, frowning slightly. Luckily, Liam holds the door open for all three of us as we sprint to get in. Nick quickly falls into a conversation with Liam as he ignores George, who gives up and turns to me.

"I'm so hungry," he says, grinning as the doors slide open, "American hotels are so different."

I chuckle, following him to the buffet line. Observing the platters, I grab two plates and fill each with food, deciding to get her a plate. Shaking my head at her stubbornness, I stack her plate up with fruit and bacon, remembering her earlier breakfast choices.

"I think I'll bring this up to Y/n," I say, glancing at Liam's reaction as I place my own plate at an empty chair. His brows furrow slightly, but he continues to eat.

"First you sleep together, now you're bringing her food? What a ladies man," Nick remarks, wiggling his brows at me. George giggles.

"Oh, come on," I scoff, hitting the back of his head as I walk off.

Despite her claims, she quickly grabs the plate from me, a look of gratefulness on her face as she scarfs down the bacon.

"Thanks!" She exclaims, smiling at me despite the food in her mouth. I laugh at her, a sense of familiarity filling the space between us. Forgetting about the plate downstairs, I fall into an easy conversation with her.

(Y/N's POV)

"Are we doing anything special today?" You ask, sliding the plate away from you.

"Well, seeing as it's pouring, I think we'll stay inside today. Kind of boring for the last day, but we'll spend it together," he says, looking past you to the window.

"That was unnecessarily cheesy," you remark, laughing at his glare. "How come you aren't eating? You can have the rest of mine."

He happily accepts your leftovers, frowning at the bacon-less plate. "Did you really eat all of it?"

"Yes. Yes, I did," you say proudly, grinning at him. "You can have the sausage, though."

Soon enough, the boys file in. And to your surprise (and disappointment), Liam walks in awkwardly behind them.

"I brought your plate up, Clay. It may be kind of cold though," George says, sitting cross-legged next to him.

"Let's play BS. I'm so good at that game," Nick offers, grabbing the deck of cards off the dresser.

"Come on. You're so bad. I always call your bluff," Clay says, rolling his eyes. Alas, he accepts a stack of cards from Nick to shuffle. You steal a piece of bacon from Clay's plate, refusing to meet his stare as he begins to split the deck into piles.

After an hour of shouting and accusing, you all throw your decks to the middle, frustrated at Clay's third win.

"Let's play something else," George groans, pulling the cards into a neat pile.

"No! I like this game," Clay insists, grinning at his victory.

"That's only because you're winning. I don't get how you know when we're lying," you complain, resting your head against the bed.

"I'm observant. And smart. You all have little signs you show when lying. Well, except for Liam. I'm surprised he hasn't won yet," Clay states, looking at Liam.

"I'm a good liar," Liam says, his eyes twinkling. You scoff, busying yourself with shuffling the cards as you feel Liam stare at you.

"What's going on between-" George starts, but you interrupt.

"Let's watch a movie! We have a TV," You exclaim, standing up quickly to turn on the TV.

"Let's watch Harry Potter," George says, hopping up next to you.

"Nerd. I don't want to watch that," Nick says, and they begin to bicker. You sigh in relief, happy to have moved the conversation away from Liam. Finally, you agree to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Settling onto your bed, George plops down next to you.

"You three can sit over there. I want to talk to a real fan," he insists, beaming at you. You grin at him and begin the movie as rain hits the windows.

(sorry i know this is short! school started for me lol. but i'm planning on splitting this last day into 1-2 parts, for its the last day dream and y/n are together. the situation with liam does get addressed in the last chapter. im planning on having about three more chapters before ending it, and they'll probably be pretty long. thank u sm for ur support! ur comments rlly make me laugh lol ok bye!)