Chapter 2: "Old times"

Normal pov:

~After their hangout they all made their way home, Katara trying to get her brother to say a word, tried pulling out how crazy their night was.

"Crazy night wasn't it..." Katara said trying to make conversation with Sokka.

"It was a mistake wasn't it?" He said

"What do you mean? Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Yes Katara but not like that..."

"Then how..?"

"I- I don't know! I just! I shouldn't have done that... why did I even do it!? Gosh I'm so stupid"

"Yeah we can agree on that one... but hey! I don't think it was a mistake-" Sokka interrupted

"Katara that wasn't supposed to happen. What is she going to think now? It literally made no sense... we weren't even in the topic..."

"But Sokka..."

~They arrived home...

"Katara. Don't try to make me feel better. I messed up."

"Did you feel good afterwards?"

"That doesn't matter! Why would you ask that!?"

"I don't know Sokka I'm sorry..."

"It doesn't matter. I'll just go to sleep I'm tired..." said as he opened the door walked inside and closed it. Katara started at the door when Aang arrived with appa

"Hey there sugar queen" said aang as he got off appa's back

"aang..."

"What's bothering you love?"

"I guess nothing... did you get to talk to Toph?"

"Yeah, she was totally cool with it I don't even know what the big deal is, what even happened? Did they kiss or something? Because if they did then that's a stupid reason for getting all fuzzy like that"

"Well-"she was interrupted by Aang

"Unless they like each-other which I would find weird since... Toph has no feelings..."

"Aang!"

"Sorry sorry! I was just kidding..."

"Whatever... I guess I'm going inside now... thank you for taking Toph home and... finding that out for me... I'll see you at tomorrow's meeting..."

"Before you go, can you explain what's going on?"

"Same thing we said to Zuko, it's better if Sokka explains this to you, Mai, Zuko and I guess ty lee..."

"What about Toph? When is she going to know about that?"

"Eventually she will... probably it'll take longer for her to know than the rest of you..."

"Right... Okay..."

"Aang I'm really worried... Sokka isn't the same old guy he used to be... he's changed..."

"Katara, we all did."

"Yes yes i know but he changed... differently... he seems so... sad now..."

"Yeah i know, that's why we did this..."

"You're not helping..."

"Sorry I honestly don't know what has gotten into me... it's better if I just leave... I'll see you tomorrow at the meeting... Also also also! Toph will be part of tomorrow's meeting since they've built the metal bending academy already"