Chapter 6: "Change of Plans"

Normal pov:

~Zuko, Mai, Ty lee and Katara stayed at the Gaang house keeping it safe and also solved what they would eat that night. Sokka, Suki and Aang went behind Toph trying to avoid her getting killed, they didn't know Toph already knew Suki had alerted them and since she lost track of Paala she decided to prank them in stead and get Suki back for not trusting her... of course! She was still mad at her, Ty lee and mai... Toph knows that they don't trust Paala, they they know she is the assassin, yet they decided to watch her drown instead of helping her out...

"Come on guys! We have to be quick! She could be anywhere!" Suki said.

"Suki, are you sure she left? We've been looking for over an hour!" Sokka left.

"Do you want your girlfriend to get killed!?" Suki said.

"She's not my girlfriend..." Sokka said annoyed.

"Yeah we'll see about that..." aang said.

"Look! There's Paala!" Suki said as she pointed at the ground.

"Who is she talking to?" Aang asked.

"Uh no one?" Sokka replied.

"No, look, she is using a radio... she's communicating with someone..." Suki said.

"Is Toph anywhere around?" aang asked.

"No... SHE PROBABLY ALREADY FOUND HER AND SHE IS DEAD!" Suki screamed. "THIS IS ALL MY FAULT" Sokka and aang looked at each-other and thought how paranoid everyone was becoming...

"No, Suki" Sokka sighed "Toph is probably just lost or I don't know walking around somewhere else?"

"Are those..?" Aang asked.

"They could be from her..." Suki added.

~Aang landed appa they got off, hid him and started walking around trying to find Toph... They walked for at least half an hour until they were able to spot some sort of trap the thought she would be in... but it was a trap for them that someone had placed around to start catching the Gaang one by one... That's when they found Toph...

"Guys look! A trap! She could be in there!" Suki said.

"Mm I don't think so...  she's way too smart to get trapped in one of those..." aang added

"Yeah... she would probably be out already..." Sokka also added.

"Well I'm going to check! Maybe they knocked her out or something!" Suki ran over the trap but before she was captured Toph bended a rock wall before suki ran into it causing her to hit her face...

"Aang! You didn't have to hurt her!" Sokka said.

"Hey! I didn't do that!" Aang replied

"It wasn't aang..." Toph said walking over "it was me"

"Toph!" Suki screamed as she got up and ran back to where they were standing "you're okay!"

"Yeah..! I am..!" She said sarcastically expressing happiness

"What happened with Paala..?" Aang asked.

"Nothing. I wasn't quick enough when I thought I finally had her she was gone. Probably took the wrong turn." Toph said.

"How'd you know we'd be here..?" Sokka asked.

"Well, pretty boy! I've been following you for the past hour" Toph answered.

"How? We were flying on appa?" Suki asked

"You guys aren't exactly quiet... I could hear you screaming miles away and I'm sure you guys weren't even arguing, plus! I knew Suki would go and tell either of you I had gone behind Paala so... it wasn't hard to know I would have any of you behind right after I left." Toph said.