Chapter 10: "..."

Author talking: hello :3 soo I'm doing this first because I have something important to say, there's still a few things at the end of the chapter so please read that too <3

I won't be posting chapters in November since I'll be busy as hell with school finals, I have around 9 projects to hand in and I have a week to do them so yeah, I will not be posting or maybe I will but not as often since I need to focus on school. Now I will not post but I will be writing upcoming chapters. I published this one sooner so y'all would know and didn't attack me because I went ghost without warning and since I basically owe you this chapter already ;-; but yeaaah :) enjoyyyyy.

Also the chapter doesn't have a name because I can't really think of what to name it nor the next ones BUT if you have any ideas of how to name this one LET ME KNOW I'll credit y'all obviously and yeah you can enjoy it nowww

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where did they go Katara?" Aang asked.

"I don't know..! I didn't see where they went I only saw them take Zuko." Katara answered.

"Look! That big building with a bunch of platforms! They could be there!" Suki screamed.

Normal pov:

~They quickly arrived at the bulidng Suki pointed out. The building had three platforms, one higher than the other and it was wide open... it had a few rooms that were covered with walls and doors... the platforms had each a different maze, Kyalari and her friends had locked Zuko in the mazes attacking him and forcing him to fight back and find his way to safety. Once they saw Appa arrive with the rest of the team, Paala pulled the mazes down... Now Zuko was exposed to only Kyalari, Bohan and Paala's attacks... One side of the building was covered with a big curtain... Kyalari ordered to Bohan and Paala to keep them all busy while she managed to get Zuko to the third and highest platform...

"You should stay here Twinlke toes..." Toph said as they all jumped off appa.

"What!? And why would I do that!?" Aang said kind of offended

"Based of what Katara said you are still hurt by their last attack, we can't risk losing the avatar right now." Mai said getting ready to enter and attack.

"Well we need to risk it... because we have to approach them from different angles. Aang go with sokka and Ty lee, Toph go with Mai." Katara said.

"What about you? Who are you going with?" Toph asked.

"I'll approach them upfront. By myself. I'll give you guys a sign to strike..." Katara answered.

"And what will that sign be?" Ty lee asked.

"You'll know, don't worry. Now stay quiet and go to your positions. Good luck guys." Katara said as she saw her friends leave.

"Careful, sugar queen!" Toph said as she bended her way out.

"Will be Toph..." she sighed as her face went serious "you guys be careful too..." she said in a soft voice as she entered the building.

"Well well well! What a surprise to have you here! Isn't it a bit late for you to save your friend? The time to save him was back there in the woods..." Paala said as she saw Katara walk in.

"Were you afraid you wouldn't be able to take us down?" Bohan said in a mocking tone.

"You two are fools... I wasn't afraid... I was unsure... but now... I'm sure... that I'm capable of doing EVEN more than I could do before I have all I need and more. You two are doomed!" Katara said as she bended water towards their bodies and froze them from their necks down as she walked over to Kyalari. "Hand Zuko over now or you will regret it."