Chapter 11: "..." (Merry christmas everyone🤍)

"Yip yip!" Aang screamed.

~Zuko was groaning in pain.

"Hold on a little longer Zuko!" Sokka screamed

"I'll get low so Katara and Toph can hop on! Down Appa! Hurry girls! Zuko isn't going to last any longer..!" Aang screamed

"Get up Toph! Go!" Katara said as she helped her up. "I'll go find some water to heal Zuko! Keep them busy!" She said running away down the platforms to find a close source of water.

"Katara what are you doing!?" Aang screamed.

"You heard her Aang! Keep them busy!" Suki said as she switched places with Aang and took the lead "yip yip!"

~Aang started to bend as much as he could to keep the rock soldiers away from Katara so she could bring the water and the could leave quickly. Suki was leading Appa while in the back mai, ty lee and Sokka were trying to help Zuko. Toph was holding onto sokka.

"His wrists are destroyed... Kyalari is truly a monster..." mai said.

"No wonder why she goes by nightmare goddess..." toph said sarcastically

"Girls this isn't the time for you to argue... I need a piece of wool! Or something to cover the cuts..." Sokka said.

"Here! Take this! It should work..." ty lee said handing over a piece of ripped clothes.

"Thank you... be strong zuko... this might hurt a bit." He said as he slowly wrapped tightly the pieces of ripped clothe around his wrists.

"Run quicker bastards! You have to stop them! Get them! Bring those jokes of benders to me now! I will destroy them! One by one" Kyalari screamed in anger.

"I don't think so... not today... I hope the next time I see you you'll be behind the bars..." Katara also said in anger as she turned around her back facing a big pond behind her.

"How dare you disrespect me that way, kid!"

"I will show no respect... to someone inferior to me... specially not someone as inferior as you..!" She screamed bending a big wave of water and sending it towards the army of rock soldiers Bohan made to help Kyalari capture them... "SUKI!" She screamed as she ran quickly away from where she was standing.

"Coming! Down boy! Down!" Suki screamed getting Appa low so she could get up, once she was up, they made their way back... sadly they couldn't back to where they were originally staying, since Kyalari and her crew know their location, they found a nice place where they could settle down for the night... since their fight took quite a long time...

"Everybody down! Give me space!" Katara screamed.

"Yeah yeah okay sugar queen there's no need for you to boss everyone around." Toph said as she bended her way down.

"Suki, ty lee help me build some tents" mai said.

"I'll go find something for dinner and prepare the fire, I'm starving!" Sokka said.

"I'll go find mine and Appa's dinner, will be right back! Come on momo!" Aang said.

"Okay Zuko... let's get you healed..." Katara said as she untied the ripped clothes around his wrists. "Ouch... that's going to leave big scars... but it's fine! I'll heal you in no time!" She said as she slowly bended the water into Zuko's wounds to slowly heal them, Zuko groaned in pain as he felt the cold water pass through his wounds. "Sorry... I'm sorry... I'm almost done..." once she was done she bended the water close towards a few plants close to where Appa was resting. "There we're done..."

"Thank you Katara... again..." he said as he softly tried to sit up and rest back on Appa's saddle.

"Easy... there's a slim chance your wrists are broken..." she said helping him up.