Chapter 7: "Earth Kingdom"

Normal pov:

~The next morning they all woke up had something to eat and immediately started training and getting their stuff ready to leave that night... Suki and Ty lee were training together, Mai, Toph and Sokka were training by themselves, Zuko and Aang were helping Katara train... since she's had harder training before it would be easier this time... but they were wrong.

"Bend a wave" Zuko said pointing at the water.

"Uh..." she expressed hesitation.

"Just a small one Katara, it doesn't have to be big just now... baby steps..." aang said trying to comfort her.

"Clear your mind of those thoughts that are causing hesitation and clear yourself from fear of hurting anyone. You need to regain control of your thoughts and feelings again. Start by trying to stay calm do not fear getting us hurt, it won't happen." Zuko said.

~Katara took a deep breath and bended a small wave, she then moved to bigger and bigger waves, as they got bigger her fear started to grow again... her breathing started to change and you could clearly see that she was scared.

"Control your emotions, Katara. Don't let fear take over you. Concentrate" Zuko said.

"I- I can't"

"Don't hesitate, keep your mind positive, take control of it don't let it take control of you" he continued saying.

"Zuko you're making her lose concentration..." Aang added.

"Plus it's easier said than done" Katara said.

"Come on. You've had harder training than this! You can do it!" Zuko screamed.

"Yeah! Well back then I didn't lose control of my bending!" She replied.

"You didn't even have control over it."

"Zuko! Don't be so hash!" Aang said.

"Whatever... keep going." Zuko said.

~Katara continued bending some waves kept on making them bigger trying to keep control over them... she kept on her mind what Zuko was saying and how her fear of drowning everyone kept on growing... she got trapped in What Zuko said and lost concentration allowing fear to take over her, once again another massive wave was heading their way, Zuko tan infront of Katara as protecting in case Aang couldn't stop it in time, Aang jumped and  stopped it before it crashed to shore,  it still exploded and brought a few rocks with it crashing to shore...  Zuko and Aang were both protecting Katara, ty lee and Suki were quite far away from the shore... Toph was on the other side and mai and sokka on the opposite side... a rock was about to hit both, Toph and mai, Sokka ran and tackled Mai into the ground... Toph just bended a wall and avoided the rock hitting her...

"Mai! Watch out!" Sokka screamed as he tackled her down. "Are you okay?"

"Aah... yes... can you get off me? I can't breathe" she said trying to catch her breath.

"Right! Sorry" he said as he stood up and helped her up.

"Thank you Sokka. Ugh great! You destroyed my daggers..."

"How..?" Sokka asked.

"Well you aren't exactly light... and the metal my daggers are made of is very thin so your big heavy body just crushed them."

"I can fix them." Toph said as she walked over "like you said the metal is very thin so it's easy for me to bend it back"

"Thanks Toph..." mai said