Chapter 6- All of them!

Bold with italics = Italian

~~6~~

Isabella POV

We made it to the kitchen and I noticed Angelo and someone else cooking.

"Stop overreacting, it's not that hot. Put it on the table!" Angelo yelled, smacking the other guy with his wooden spoon.

When they noticed someone had entered he looked towards us and the other guy seemed to be surprised.

"You're awake." Angelo smiled, dropping everything he was doing and pulled me into a bone crushing hug making me wince.

"Oh I'm sorry your not hurt right, baby." he used his hands to check my face moving it in different angles.

"I'm sorry. I should've warned you first." And then he proceeds to bring me back into a hug but this one was gentle and motherly like, I melted into his embrace feeling safe.

Once again it was weird. I was letting this man touch me without freaking out or being uncomfortable. I was completely at ease for the moment.

"You're so cute!" He squealed. I lowered my gaze, shy.

I felt pairs of eyes staring at me. I turned around and saw 5 pairs of eyes looking at me. I felt the anxiety build up inside me. I hated being in the middle of attention and now suddenly all the attention was on me.

As if feeling my uncomfortableness Someone cleared their throat breaking the silence

"How about we have dinner and introduce ourselves?" Liam spoke up. They all nodded their heads.

The uneasiness spread throughout me. I looked small compared to all these men who I didn't even know. The hairs on my back stood from their intense gaze on me.

We sat down at a huge dining table with tons of different foods laid out in front of us. I sat in between Liam and Angelo while everyone else sat in front of us though the head chair was empty.

There is so much food. Am I allowed to eat it? I thought to myself.

Back at my old place I never ate around people, I wasn't allowed. It stuck with me and I always asked for permission, even Aliyah was conflicted when I'd ask her.

"Why would you ask that? You're obviously allowed to eat, Bella." Everyone looked at me perplexed. I realized I said that out loud and kept my eyes on my lap. Liam took the lead and put some Alfredo Pasta on my plate and garlic bread on the side.

The last time I had pasta was when my mom was alive, thinking back at the memories I started tearing up. I really wish she was here. I pushed back my tears and grabbed the fork and put some pasta and ate it. It tasted just like moms. Me and mom used to cook a lot together when she had time.

I took small bites and took the time to calm my thoughts.

"This seems to be a great time to introduce ourselves." Angelo spoke.

"Doesn't she remember us?" The one sitting across from me asks. His arms were filled with tattoos. I sneaked small glances at his arm attempting to figure out what he had tattooed on his arm.

"No she doesn't, so how about you introduce yourself." Some of them looked a bit hurt for a second but quickly covered it up by eating and some just stayed the same with their blank faces.

"Well you kind of already met me but I'm Noah the youngest of the brothers." Noah says.

"I'm Sebastian and 18," he was sitting in front of Liam, "I was the one who toasted the garlic bread and made the mashed potatoes." He said grinning.

"He didn't make it, he's just saying that to get on your good side." Angelo mumbles beside me.

"I'm Micheal and I'm 17," the one sitting across me says, "I'm also this dorks twin though he's 5 minutes older than me, sadly." he says, slapping Matthew neck with a boyish grin earning a deadly glare from his twin.

I gazed between them with wide eyes. They were the exact copy of each other. They even had the same clothes on. How did I not notice before?

"Don't worry, maybe in time you'll notice us apart." Michael chuckled. I peeked at Mathew who was sitting beside Micheal. Micheal nudged his elbow into Matthews ribs nodding his head my way silently telling him to introduce himself.

"Matthew." Micheal frowned and nudged Matthew again this time a bit harder. Matthew scowled at his twin and then looked at me. "I'm 17 if that wasn't obvious." He says blankly and goes back to eating.

"Well you already know me, I'm Angelo and me and Liam work in the family businesses. If you ever have trouble with these jerks then you are always welcome to come to me." Angelo says. I nod my head and took a moment to go over everyone's names.

"And to top it off we are all your older brothers." My hand paused in mid air as I was about to take a bite of the pasta.

They're all my older brothers!

I nod failing to process that I have 7 older brothers! I thought it was just Liam.

I looked at all of them, baffled. Judging by how they were lowly snickering at me. They found my reaction funny.

"A-all of them?" I asked Angelo quietly.

"Yup all of us and one more." He grins. I stared at my plate and let that process in my brain.

The rest of dinner went by with the boys talking about school and other stuff. I didn't bother paying attention.

I felt full and I didn't want to eat anymore. I was nervous to ask to leave so I turned toward Liam and tapped his thigh. He turned toward me and quietly asked me what's wrong. I turned toward my plate so he could get the message but he didn't look too happy about that.

"Isabella you barely finished your plate. Try to at least eat half of it." I didn't fight back and picked up my spoon and shoved the food down my throat.

"Don't make her eat. She probably ate on the plane." Angelo said in Italian.

"Are you serious? She looks like she hasn't eaten in days. Look at her hands." Liam says.

I tapped Liams thigh again, gaining his attention. His eyes softened when he looked at me. But before I can say what I was someone entered the kitchen,

"Ah so nice of you to join us Alessi!" Angelo spoke in a high pitch voice that was way different from his original deep voice causing Noah and Sebastian to snicker.

"It's nice to see you too, Angelo." This man spoke with such authority it made me forget what I was going to tell Liam and sit straight in my seat.

His gaze shifted to me making me feel self conscious under his gaze.

"Isabella it's nice to see you have come back." he spoke with no emotion with a blank face. My lips stayed shut and I nod.

"If you're done eating follow me." With that he left the kitchen making me run a bit to catch up, before I left I gave a small wave to everyone and then left with Alessandro.

____________

Vote and comment

[Sept-11-20]

Dec-19-21