Chaper 13- Trill Rides

Vote and comment

~~13~~

Isabella POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I sat up from the bed and looked around and remembered I was in Angelo's room.

Realization of what happened last night hit me like a brick. I jumped off the bed and quickly ran out of his room and ran to my room closing the door.

I bit my thumb anxiously recalling every moment of last night. They know. That thought ran through my mind over and over again.

They know. How am I going to face them now with the information they have about me now? What do they think of me now?

Sure Angelo was understanding and comforting the whole time and really looked like he cared but the rest? I hardly know the rest I may have gotten a bit more close to Micheal and Noah but not as much as I did with Angelo ever since last night.

I went to my bed and curled up into a ball hiding under the covers. There was a knock on the door before it was opened. I peaked through the blankets and saw Angelo.

"I figured you wouldn't be comfortable eating breakfast downstairs so I brought it to your room." Angelo smiles warmly with a tray of food.

"I wasn't sure what you would like so I asked the chef to make an omelette with a strawberry smoothie." He said while placing the tray on my side table. I stared at him doubtfully.

"I'm not going to say that everything is fine and your brothers aren't going to react differently but I can say that no one is disgusted or sees you differently. We are furious about what happened and some of them might unleash their temper not on you but they will be more upset looking."

"For now don't think about how we will react or how we feel, just focus on yourself and build yourself a new hope and reassurance that everything is fine. I want you to know we all love you dearly and can't wait to catch up on our missing memories together." Angelo says, looking at me with such soft and gentle eyes.

I removed the covers from myself and smiled lightly to myself. It felt nice. It felt foreign yet so welcoming.

"Thank you." I said genuinely, "Thank you so much f-for not thinking differently of me." He ruffled my hair and nodded leaving my room for me to eat privately.

I ate the delicious omelette and drank the cold beverage as it woke me up slowly from the cold flavours in my throat. Finishing up my small meal I went into the washroom and looked myself in the mirror.

I looked horrible. My eyes were puffy and red. I had eye-bags under my eyes. I quickly stripped off my clothing and hopped into the shower taking a quick one. After the shower I changed into some of the clothing that had been bought yesterday.

I slipped into some jeans and wore a white long sleeve shirt and overtop a plaid knitted vest. I brushed through my hair and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked okay. I didn't look like a full on mess. With a small smile I left my closet and made my way to the door. My hand hovered over the doorknob.

I gulped down the nervousness and remembered what Angelo told me. With a small sense of confidence I opened my room door and just as I was about to step out I noticed someone in front of my door.