Chapter 16- Doctors

~~16~~

Isabella POV

Matthew and I were waiting in the doctor's room for the doctor to come. I'm getting tired of just sitting and staring at a white wall as a matter of fact the whole room is almost white.

Matthew wasn't any help. He was just sitting there doing nothing with a hard look plastered on his face, if I didn't know him I'd mistake him for a statue.

The door opened and a beautiful lady came in. She had straight deep black hair and a beautiful pair of hazel eyes. I'm pretty sure she's the doctor since she had a doctor's coat on and a stethoscope around her neck.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Aria. I presume the little one is Isabella and she's the one I'll be looking at?" Wow, she has a beautiful voice.

"Yes." Matthew's husky voice responded. She looked at her clip bored then back at me.

She smiled "Alright Isabella can you sit on the bed for me?" She said in a sweet tone. She had a nice vibe of sunflowers and rainbows surrounding her, it was nice. I guess she's not as scary as the doctors I met in the past. I timidly sat on the bed waiting for her to say something.

"I know this is going to be very uncomfortable but can you take off your sweater?" She asked softly in a reassuring manner.

I shook my head. I don't want to take off my shirt in front of Matthew. I looked at him and he was already looking at me. I bit my lip trying to get my words to come out but they just stayed shut.

Dr. Aria noticed my discomfort and turned towards Matthew with a nice smile.

"Mr.Bianchi would please leave the room so I can check your sister." Her voice sounded extra sweet.

"No, I'm staying what if you hurt her." Matthew says completely dismissing her.

"I assure you I'm no-" Matthew rudely cut her off

"No, staying here I need to see what you do. I'm here to make sure you know what your doing." Matthew glared at Dr. Aria.

Dr. Aria turned to face Matthew, her arms crossed over her chest. She didn't have that vibe of sunshine and rainbows surrounding her anymore.

"Mr.Bianchi I wasn't asking, I was telling you." She said with a strained smile.

"You better watch your mouth just because you're a doctor doesn't mean you are entitled to me. Don't forget your position and what can happen." Matthew growled. I watched as Dr. Aria took a step back and looked away from Matthew with her fist clenched. I watched the whole scene play out. I turned to look at Matthew with so many questions.

Just who are my brothers? How do they have so much authority?

Matthew turned to look at me and I tried to persuade him.

"Please." I looked at him pleading for him to listen.

"No" I glared, stubborn brat. Dr. Aria looked at me with guilty eyes.

"I'm sorry, your brother is being a big baby and overprotective of you. Do you want to go to a different room?" I looked at her and cautiously nodded my head.

She quickly helps me jump off the bed and rushes me out the door and takes me to a different room and hastily shuts the door in Matthew's face before he can get in and locks it.

I giggled quietly to myself listening to Matthew protest while he bangs on the door. Dr. Aria playfully starts breathing heavily as if she just ran a marathon.