Chaper 9- Shopping

Boys Outfits and car^
(Twins leather, Noah guess jeans and Sebastian black flower shirt)

~~9~~

Isabella POV

I was shaken awake from the sound of banging on my front door. I sat up startled and stared at my door terrified.

"Isabella! Wake up! We gotta go shopping!" Someone yelled from behind my door.

My body visibly relaxed and I got off my comfy bed with the blanket wrapped around me and answered the door.

"It's almost 12pm. We have to go shopping." Sebastian beamed.

"Hurry! Hurry! We gotta go before those Gucci Ace embroidered sneakers are gone!" Sebastian flared his hands ushering me to get ready.

I walked into my bathroom thinking what were those? I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I combed through my hair and walked back out into my closet. I slipped into some jeans and a hoodie.

Yesterday was tiring enough and now we are going to go shopping again. I'm grateful for what is being given to me but it's too much.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I actually looked decent and was feeling refreshed. My eye bags are still very visible and my face still looks sunken in but I actually looked better than most days.

I put on my shoes and left my room. I made the mistake of trying to find my way to the living room and completely failed again.

I walked around in circles when suddenly I bumped into a wall. Did I make a wrong turn?

"Are you gonna move or just stand there?" Someone spoke irritably.

I looked up to see Matthew with a hard look on his face.

"I-I'm sorry." He looked at me then walked away.

I stood there contemplating if I should follow him but he stopped and just stood there. I moved towards him and he started walking so I stopped again and he stopped. Was this his way of telling me to follow him?

I walked to him again and he began walking again. We kept going on like that until we made it to the living room. He left the room which left me stranded there alone. I plopped down on the couch and waited for Sebastian.

--------

Where is he? I've been here for half an hour and he still isn't here. Where the hell is he?

After waiting for a bit longer he finally came strolling down. I looked up at him feeling my self esteem go down than it already was.

He was dressed up in a casual fancy outfit and he wore expensive looking accessories. I knew these guys were rich but now going out in public with them felt embarrassing.

Compared to them I look like a complete bum while they were walking on a red carpet. I didn't want to go in the first place but now I really didn't want to go.

"Let's go! We are ready to roll." Sebastian cheered and told me to follow him.

We kept walking till we made it to a huge garage he put in some code and it opened. Inside there were different expensive cars lined up in their spots.

I felt my eyes widen in shock. How rich were they?

A hand was placed on my shoulder and I immediately flinched away from the sudden contact. I turned to see who it was and saw Noah behind him were the twins.