Chapter 2 The Introduction

Karanveer's POV

Shreya came from nowhere and was surprised watching this girl.
But what the fuck!

As I got there from my room I saw a girl shouting at the receptionist, it's my palace not a fish market!  Gosh someone please throw this loudspeaker out of here.

I checked her out.

She was shorter than me with beautiful long black hair. Slender figure but not skinny, which I liked about her. Some girls literally don't eat to be in shape, but watching her seemed like she doesn't bother about it. She was wearing rugged jeans with a white top adored by a blue flennal jacket. She was looking quite lost but frustrated. I thought of helping her, but she did a mistake by shouting.

She is gonna pay for it as no one messes with my workplace.
I heard her boasting and then I lost it.

I challenged her and she turned around. I noticed she was tired probably from traveling as I could she her bags but also emotional dark brown eyes with a soft nose accompanied by red juicy lips.

If Shreya wouldn't have interrupted, I could have talked her regarding her issue.

But Shreya is drama queen which I find out in these wedding preparations.

God, save my bro Deepak from this Shreya!

Naina's POV

This man who the hell is he ? What does he think of himself? Doesn't know who I am and is challenging me?

God Shreya interrupted or I would have yanked this bull grabbing his horns.

I saw Shreya , all dressed up in a pink heavy lehanga and dressed up in flower jewelry, she was looking a bit Christmas tree, but... never mind it's her wedding. She put up some weight I guess.

"Oh my god...is it really Naina in front of me or am I really hallucinating?!" I must say she is still dramatic.

"Stop this act Phagi and grow up, you are getting a husband after so long search." I teased her calling her nickname only to infuriate her.

"First of all it's a love marriage  and second why didn't you tell that you are gonna come?" She asked me giving me a tight hug.

"Well it was like last minute and I wanted to surprise you all." I comforted her.

"You should have at least informed us, we would be prepared for you."
Ouch! That hurts. I am a your sister for calling out loud, your family,  not a expecting baby on board!

"Yes I forgot." I controlled myself not to lash out as that energy should be conserved when I meet the rest of my freaking family.

"Okay I'll make your arrangement here, till then keep your bag in a room...oh Karan!" She said looking at that sherwani guy. I guess he heard our conversation.

"Karan she is my cousin Naina and Naina he is Deepak's friend and my going to be brother in law!" She introduced in heartedly excitement which clearly making it a more awkward introduction.

I gave him a small smile as a friendly gesture and he just nodded emotionless. Nerve of this guy! A robot would have more emotions than him!

"Hey Shreya, where is the room I should keep my luggage in?" I asked her ignoring this Angraj Karan! His freaking shit highness!

"Oh that, Karan will help you . I need to go for the engagement and you also freshen up and come fast. You have very big list of fans to entertain!" She said gesturing Karan to help me and gave me wink before going.

Is she trying to hook us up?

This is going to be super bad meeting. I guess dislike is mutual.
God please help us not murdering each other.

Karanveer's POV

This what I wanted! She'll know who Karanveer Sanghi is. Shreya departed back to the venue and I saw this Naina ogling me.

"Take a picture it would last longer." I teased her. Her eyes to rolled in confusion.

"That would be the worst picture ever taken in this world." She scoffed watching me. I can't believe but she is not interested in me?

Girls go head over heels for me but not her. No one has ever insulted me in this way.

"Shreya said you would help me...so are you done giving me looks or is this the job you do for living?"
Nerve of her! She doesn't know what job I have. Well I am done with her.

"Here take this room key , Miss Loud , throw your bags there and do whatever you want to." I said handing her my room key and going but she started.

"I guess chivalry is dead. I knew Shreya has the worst choice."

Chivalry... What does she wants to pick her bags up and go to her room? I'm not her damn coolie!

That's not my job and she giving me a headache now, slowly I am loosing my calm. Even my staff sensed it too.

" Do you know who I am? " I pointed towards her my index finger.

She caught hold of my finger tightly and started.

"Better control your body else next time you won't stand in front of anybody to point again."

Her eyes were throwing fire which gave me a bit scare but what harm she would do, she is weak and powerless.

I drew my hand from her and departed back to the venue. No one has ever talked to me that way. They know that there is no next morning for them and she is just awake the beast.

I sensed her glare at my back.
But Naina... Miss Loud...get ready for the consequences.

I dialed my secretary Nic for her information and details. By tomorrow I'll get her file.

She have a death wish, well I'll help her fulfill it. She will never forget this wedding...ever in her entire fucking life. The party starts now.

______________________________________

This is my second part. Hope you like it. Please do vote comment and share.
Also give your reviews.

Chapter 3 coming soon.
Wait for some action.

♥️♥️♥️